Over 9000 cases and 33+ years of veteran experience, Dr S.K Sinha is one of the top-most reputable cardiac surgeons in India currently functioning as the Director of Cardiology at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi. As one of the best cardiac surgeons in India, Dr Sinha has both performed and taken lead as the administrative and clinical mentor in several cases where his supervision and mentorship paired with his vast knowledge has helped future cardiac surgeons shape their career.
- Minimal access for ASD, MVR, AVR, LA myxomas
- Operating aortic aneurysms and managing minimally invasive programme.
- Aortic dissection, aneurysm, bullet and stab injury to great vessels
- Total Arterial Grafts for CABG on beating heart.
- Director, CTVS, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Director, CTVS, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Director, CTVS, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Regency Hospital, kanpur
- Consultant, Railway Hospital, Madras
- Registrar, Dept. of CTVS PGIMER, Chandigarh
- M.B.B.S from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, 1977
- M.S. from Patna University, Patna, 1983
- M.Ch from PGIMER, Chandigarh, 1986
- MBA (Healthcare Services) from Sikkim Manipal University, 2012
- Managing Healthcare Delivery from Harvard Business School, Boston, 2012
Awards and Recognitions
- Pioneers in beating heart surgery. Gained worldwide recognition.
- Reviewer for articles in Indian Journal of Thoracic Cardiac Vascular Surgery
- Training and guiding 75 medics and paramedics have developed a different management perspective.