Profile Snapshot of Dr. S K Sinha
- Dr. S. K Sinha is one of the top-most reputable cardiac surgeons in India who has performed over 10000 heart surgeries, 2000 minimal access cardiac surgeries cases and has 36+ years of rich experience. He is currently functioning as the Senior Director of Cardiology at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- As one of the best cardiac surgeons in India, Dr. Sinha has both performed and taken lead as the administrative and clinical mentor in several cases where his supervision and mentorship paired with his vast knowledge have helped future cardiac surgeons shape their careers.
Work Experience of Dr. S K Sinha
- Director, CTVS at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Director, CTVS at Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Director, CTVS at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant at Regency Hospital, Kanpur
- Consultant at Railway Hospital, Madras
- Registrar, Dept. of CTVS at PGIMER, Chandigarh
Dr. S K Sinha’s Qualifications
- M.B.B.S from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1977
- M.S. from Patna University, Patna in 1983
- M.Ch from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 1986
- MBA (Healthcare Services) from Sikkim Manipal University in 2012
- Managing Healthcare Delivery from Harvard Business School, Boston in 2012
Memberships of Dr. S K Sinha
- Life Member, Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons of India – since 1985
- Life Member, Cardiological Society of India – since 1991
- Founder Member, Indian College of Cardiology – since & Fellow 1995
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. S K Sinha
- Pioneers in beating heart surgery which gained worldwide recognition.
- Reviewer for articles in the Indian Journal of Thoracic Cardiac Vascular Surgery
- Training and guiding 75 medics and paramedics have developed a different management perspective.
Publications of Dr. S K Sinha
- Is there really a limitation of the use of Bilateral Mammary Artery – IACTS Feb 15-18, Calcutta 2001.
- Beating Heart CABG Redo cases – IACTS Feb 15-18, Calcutta 2001.
- Total Arterial Beating Heart CABG in elderly – IACTS Feb 15-18, Calcutta 2001.
- Multi-vessel total arterial revascularization through Thora CAB – Our experience in 23 cases
- “Y” Graft Bypass for Bilateral Coronary Ostial Aortoarteritis –
- Asian Cardiovascular Thoracic Annals 2002; 10:162-164
- Total Arterial Revascularization on Beating Heart: Experience in 803 cases – Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals 2003;11: 107 – 12
- Multivessel Total Arterial Revascularization via Left Thoracotomy – Asian Cardiovascular Thoracic Annals 2004; 12: 123 – 125
- A case report – Pericardial Synovial Sarcoma – Clinical Oncology 15, 186 – 188.