- Dr. Smriti Bouri is a leading female Dental consultant who has been serving people for the last 27 years.
- She has performed a wide array of procedures all related to dental care.
- She has served the Indian Army during the early years of her career as a dentist.
- Root canal
- Full mouth Rehabilitation
- Soft Tissue Management
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Practicing for 27 years, initially as a short service commissioned dental officer in The Army Dental Corps and later at Max Healthcare since year 2001, and in practice ever since
- Headed the Department of Dentistry for all three locations (Max Panchsheel, Max Saket, Max Gurgaon) from 2010 to 2013
- Experienced in handling Full mouth Rehabilitation cases and Restoring Collapsed bites
- Root canal treatment and Re-root canal treatments
- Crown and Bridge work
- Complete and Partial Dentures
- Cast Partials and Obturators
- Inlays and Onlays and Post and Core
- Aesthetic Dentistry which includes Veneers, all Ceramic Crowns, Bleaching and Smile Designing.
- Restorations/ Scaling/ Deep scaling (Gum treatment)
- Expertise in handling both young / geriatric and medically compromised patients
- BDS (RDC Guwahati, Assam) 1993
- Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Management (Updation of quality parameters required for patient safety and management in a Healthcare facility) Karnataka University, 2009
- Certification in Advanced Rotary Endodontics
- Certification in Full mouth Rehabilitation
- FICD, 2014
- Member – Indian Dental Association
- Member – American Academy Of Implant Dentistry
She has published three publications which includes magazines and journals. They are:
- Green Dentistry (October 2009 Vol 18 2006)
- Cardiodontics ( February 2010 Vol 9 2002)
- Published in one of the leading magazine – Dental Practice (SE Asia Publication)