- With an overall work experience of more than 17 years, Dr Goel has experience and has received training in General Urology, Laparoscopic procedures, Endoscopic Surgeries, Renal Transplants and Emergencies in Urology during his M Ch residency.
- Known as a one of the best certified kidney transplant surgeons, he has worked as a clinical assistant in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center.
- He has served as a Consultant in Uro- Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi where he has acquired vast exposure to Open, Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology cancer surgeries. He has done Observership at M.D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Dr Amit has previously worked as Senior Consultant and Head in Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, where he was the Pioneer in many Laparoscopic Cancer surgeries like Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy for Kidney Tumor, Laparoscopic Radical Cystectomy for Cancer Bladder, Orthotropic Ileal Neobladder Reconstruction for Cancer Bladder, etc.
- Kidney Transplants with Lap Donor Nephrectomies, Vascular Access for
- Bladder Cancer :Lap/ Robotic/ Open Radical Cystectomy and Intracorporeal Ileal Conduit and Orthotopic Neobladders
- Testicular Tumours, Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection for Testis Tumours,Retroperitoneal tumours
- Laparoscopic/Robotic and Open Partial Nephrectomy/ Radical Nephrectomy
- Amputation of Penis with Inguinal Lymph Node dissection for Cancer Penis
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy for Pheochromocytoma and Simple Tumours
- Endoscopic Procedures for Kidney Stones (PCNL), Prostate (TURP), and Bladder tumours (TURBT),
- Laparoscopic surgeries (Benign Cases) : Lap. Donor Nephrectomy, Lap Pyeloplasty, Lap Ureterolysis for Retroperitoneal fibrosis, Lap Ureterolithotomy and Lap Pyelolithotomy, Lap Ureteric Reimplantation
- Gynecological procedures: Lap. Simple and Radical Hysterectomy and Lap. Sacrocolpopexy for Vaginal Prolapse , Trans vaginal and Trans Obturator Tape for Stress Urinary Incontinence(TOT and TVT), Vesico-vaginal Fistula Repair and Uretero Vaginal Fistula Repair.
- Buccal Mucosal Graft Urethroplasties, Optical Internal urethrotomy (OIU) for Stricture urethra,
- Ureteroneocystostomy for Ureteric Stricture
- Penile Rehabilitation Surgeries like Penile Implants for Erectile Dysfunction, Pyeronies Ds, Artificial Urinary Sphincter for Male Incontinence.
- Urodynamics study and Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Pediatric Urology Vesico Ureteric Reflux, Urteric Reimplantation
- Post Urethral Valve fulguration
- Treating Acute and Chronic Urinary Tract infections
- Consultant- Renal Transplant, Uro-Oncology and Laser Laparoscopic Surgery at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital (Currently)
- Senior Consultant and Head – Dept. of Urology and Kidney Transplants in Apollo Hospital,
- Consultant – UroOncology and Robotic Surgery; Rajiv Gandhi cancer Institure and Research Centre, Delhi
- Senior Resident – Department of Urology and Kidney transplant Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (S.S.K.M/P.G. Hospital), Kolkata
- Clinical Associate – Department of Urology; Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Senior Resident – General Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Noida
- M.S. (General Surgery)
- MCh (Urology)
- Fellowship (UroOncology and Robot Surgery)
Associations & Certifications
- Indian Society of Organ transplantation
- Urological Society of India-Membership no- G142
- Indian American urology association
- Membership of SIU,
- Andrology India
- Asian Urology Association
- UPIA: Urogynecology Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Incontinence Association UPIA 00182
- European Urology Association ,
- American Urology Association
- IUGA: International Urogynecological Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Awarded First Rank in 2011, by the Urological Society of India as Olympus European Resident Education Travel fellowship to Prague , Czech Republic
- Received First Prize in Paper Presentation in International Cancer Congress in 2014