- One of the most reputable Bariatric and Laparoscopic surgeon in India, Dr Ashish Vashishtha, has over 20 years of experience in his field and his even one of the very first Laparoscopic surgeons to have due accreditation and certification from the National Board of National Board of Examination, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare New Delhi.
- He has performed over 100 bariatric surgeries in his career so far and is proficient in Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass, Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic Mini Gastric Bypass and Revision surgeries. Apart from his medical performance.
- Dr Vashishtha has also penned down quite a few note-worthy articles that has been published in various print media such as Times of India.
- Director, Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgery, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Professor, University Hospital, Innsbruck (Austria)
- Professor, Hospital European Georges Pampidou at Paris
- Bariatric Institute Cleveland Clinic, Western, Florida, USA
- MBBS – University of Delhi, 1993
- MS – General Surgery – University of Delhi, 1997
- FNBE (MAS),
- Founder Executive Member Asia Metabolic Society (AMS)
- Member of Endoscopic Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA)
- Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES)
- Member of Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS)
- Former Executive Member of Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSOI)
Awards and Recognitions
- Historical First Fellow National Board (Minimal Acess Surgery)
- Founder member (IARGS) Indian Association of Robotic Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic, Bariatric, Metabolic and Robotic Surgeon
- Advanced Laparoscopic Single port (SILS) & Robotic Surgery