Designation of Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra
- Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra is a distinguished cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon in India with over 30 years of experience.
- He is an expert in all kinds of cardiac surgeries with a special interest in Robotic Cardiac surgery along with minimally invasive cardiac surgery and other traditional heart surgeries.
- Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra has performed several complex and high-risk cases and also specializes in heart transplant surgeries and surgeries for heart failure.
- Prior to joining Max, he has been associated with other premier hospitals for cardiac surgery in India and has helped in the improvement of the department of cardiac sciences in the institutes.
- Dr. Malhotra received his training in cardiothoracic and vascular surgery and other procedures from premier institutes in the USA, Sweden, and India.
- Dr. Malhotra is a regular invitee at national and international conferences and scientific seminars. He has headed several conferences as well as presented papers and Orations on such forums.
- He has numerous publications to his credit with more than 50 papers, articles, and abstracts in renowned national and international journals. Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra has also contributed chapters in medical textbooks and authored and co-authored several books on cardiology and cardiac surgery.
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra’s Expertise
- Aortic Valve Replacement and Repair
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Heart device insertion surgery- Pacemakers, LVADs
- Heart failure surgery
- Heart Transplant Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Mitral Valve Replacement and Repair
- Repair of Atrial Septal Defects
- Robotic Cardiac Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra
- Principal Director of Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket since 2012
- Director of Cardiac Surgery at Medanta– The Medicity, Gurugram from 2009 to 2012
- Senior Consultant of Cardiac Surgery at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi
- Chief Consultant of Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at Durdons Heart Surgical Centre, Colombo
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra’s Qualifications
- MBBS from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow in 1986
- MS in General Surgery from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow in 1990
- MCh in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery from L P S Institute of Cardiology, GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 1993
- Fellowship of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons of India
- Fellowship training in Cardiac Surgery from University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
- Fellowship training in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery from Medtronic Inc. Minneapolis
- Training in Port Access Cardiac Surgery (valve repair on beating heart) from Heart Port Training Institute, USA
- Robotic Cardiac Surgery Training (Da Vinci ) from Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
Memberships of Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons of India, Life
- Indian Association of Surgeons India
- Indian College of Cardiology
- Indian Medical Association
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Network (CTSNet)