- Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra is a distinguished cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon in India with over 25 years of experience.
- He is an expert in all kinds of cardiac surgeries with special interest in Robotic Cardiac surgery along with minimally invasive cardiac surgery and other traditional heart surgeries.
- He has performed several complex and high risk cases and also specializes in heart transplant surgeries and surgeries for heart failure.
- Prior to joining Max, he has been associated with other premier hospitals for cardiac surgery in India and has helped in the improvement of the department of cardiac sciences in the institutes.
- He received his trainings in cardiothoracic and vascular surgery and other procedures from premier institutes in the USA, Sweden and India.
- Dr. Malhotra is a regular invitee at national and international conferences and scientific seminars. He has headed several conferences as well as presented papers and Orations on such forums.
- He has numerous publications to his credit with more than 50 papers, articles and abstracts in renowned national and international journals. He has also contributed chapters in medical textbooks and authored and co-authored several books on cardiology and cardiac surgery.
- Robotic Cardiac Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Aortic Valve Replacement and Repair
- Heart failure surgery
- Heart Transplant Surgery
- Mitral Valve Replacement and Repair
- Repair of Atrial Septal Defects
- Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Heart device insertion surgery- Pacemakers, LVADs
- Principal Director of Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket since 2012
- Director of Cardiac Surgery at Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon from 2009 to 2012
- Senior Consultant of Cardiac Surgery at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi
- Chief Consultant of Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at Durdons Heart Surgical Centre, Colombo
- MBBS from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, 1986
- MS in General Surgery from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, 1990
- MCh in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery from L P S Institute of Cardiology, GSVM Medical College, Kanpur, 1993
- Fellowship of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons of India
- Fellowship training in Cardiac Surgery from University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
- Fellowship training in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery from Medtronic Inc. Minneapolis
- Training in Port Access Cardiac Surgery (valve repair on beating heart) from Heart Port Training Institute, USA
- Robotic Cardiac Surgery Training (Da Vinci ) from Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons of India, Life
- Indian Association of Surgeons India
- Indian College of Cardiology
- Indian Medical Association
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery Network (CTSNet)