Profile Snapshot of Dr. Vivek Raj
- Dr. Vivek Raj is a well-known Gastroenterologist with a clinical experience of 20 years in the field.
- He is currently associated as Principal Director & HOD – Gastroenterology & Hepatology; Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Vivek Raj’s medical interests are managing ERCP, Liver Diseases, and Colonoscopy.
- He is a member of various renowned organizations such as the Royal College of Physicians, London, American College of Gastroenterology, Indian Society of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterology Association, and American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Work Experience of Dr. Vivek Raj
Dr. Vivek Raj’s Qualifications
- EUS training at university Montreal, Canada
- ERCP and Advance Interventional Endoscopy, Boston, USA
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
Memberships of Dr. Vivek Raj
- Royal College of Physicians, London
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Publications of Dr. Vivek Raj
- Dr. Raj has published a number of books that are used as textbooks for medical students. His papers have got recognition at both national and international levels.