- With over 25 years of experience, Dr Tarun Kapur is an ophthalmologist/eye surgeon based in Anand Niketan, Delhi. Dr. Tarun Kapur practices at Kapur Eye Clinic in Anand Niketan, Delhi,Max Super Speciality Hospital – Saket East Wing in Saket, Delhi and Max Smart Superspeciality Hospital in Saket, Delhi.
- Some of the services provided by him include the following: Avastin Injections, Glaucoma Evaluation / Treatment, Retina Examination and keratoplasty.
- He completed MBBS from Delhi University in 1986 and MS – Ophthalmology from Delhi University in 1990.He had also been awarded the National Talent Search Scholarship as well as Junior Science Talent Scholarship.
- Avastin Injections
- Glaucoma Evaluation and Treatment, Retina Examination
- General Opthalmology
- Senior Residency for 3 years at Guru Nanak Eye Centre,Delhi ,1991-1994
- Vast experience in doing surgeries like Phacoemulsification for cataract, surgical and medical management of Glaucoma and Oculoplasty
- Training in Phacoemulsification at I Care, Noida in 2001
- Private Practice for the last 19 years in various hospitals and nursing homes in South Delhi including Apollo Hospital, Delhi, Fortis Vasant Kunj and Rockland Hospital, Delhi
- Experience of working in the Glaucoma Clinic from 1987 to 1994 at Guru Nanak Eye Centre
- Experience of working in the Eye Bank / Keratoplasty clinic from 1987 to 1992 at Guru Nanak Eye Centre
- Experience of working in the Oculoplasty clinic from 1992 to 1994 at Guru Nanak Eye Centre
- M.S. Ophthalmology (1988 to 1990) Guru Nanak Eye Centre/ Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- M.B.B.S. (1981 to 1985) Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- Delhi Medical Association
- Indian Medical Association
- Secretary, Guru Nanak Eye Centre Alumni Association 2010-2012
Awards & Recognitions
- Awarded the National Talent Search Scholarship
- Awarded the Junior Science Talent Scholarship