Profile Snapshot of Dr. Tarun Kapur
- With over 29 years of experience, Dr. Tarun Kapur is one of the most renowned ophthalmologists/eye surgeons based in Delhi.
- Dr. Tarun Kapur practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital – Saket East Wing in Saket, Delhi, and Max Smart Superspeciality Hospital in Saket, Delhi.
- Some of the services provided by Dr. Kapur include Avastin Injections, Glaucoma Evaluation / Treatment, Retina Examination, and keratoplasty.
- He completed MBBS from Delhi University in 1986 and MS – In ophthalmology from Delhi University in 1990.
- Dr. Tarun Kapur had also been awarded the National Talent Search Scholarship as well as Junior Science Talent Scholarship.
Work Experience of Dr. Tarun Kapur
- Senior Resident at Guru Nanak Eye Centre, New Delhi from 1991- to 1994
- Training in Phacoemulsification at I Care, Noida in 2001
- Practised for the last 19 years in various hospitals and nursing homes in South Delhi including Apollo Hospital, Delhi, Fortis Vasant Kunj and Rockland Hospital, Delhi
- Experience of working in the Glaucoma Clinic from 1987 to 1994 at Guru Nanak Eye Centre
- Experience of working in the Eye Bank / Keratoplasty clinic from 1987 to 1992 at Guru Nanak Eye Centre
- Experience of working in the Oculoplasty clinic from 1992 to 1994 at Guru Nanak Eye Centre
Dr. Tarun Kapur’s Qualifications
- M.S. Ophthalmology (1988 to 1990) from Guru Nanak Eye Centre/ Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MBBS (1981 to 1985) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Memberships of Dr. Tarun Kapur
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- Delhi Medical Association
- Indian Medical Association
- Secretary, Guru Nanak Eye Centre Alumni Association from 2010 to 2012
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Tarun Kapur
- Awarded the National Talent Search Scholarship
- Awarded the Junior Science Talent Scholarship