Dr Sanjay Sachdeva is one of the most prominent ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologists in India with 30+ years of experience as a medical professional. He is currently working as the Senior Director in Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi. Dr Sanjay Sachdeva has received multiple awards and accolades for his incredible achievements in the field of Otorhinolaryngology.
- MBBS, 1980, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
- DCH, 1984, Maulana Azad Medical College
- MS, 1986, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University.
Research & Publication:
- Co-Authored book on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery with Prof. S.K.Kaluskar from United Kingdom.
- Co-Authored a book for education of general public on Common ENT Problems published by National Book Trust of INDIA
Awards and Recognitions
- Honored by Association of Otolaryngologists of India for contribution in the field of academics
- Facilitated by AOI Delhi for Live Demonstration Surgery by Laser & others
- Invited at various National & International conferences as Speaker, Moderator, Faculty & Course Director
- Conducted innumerable Conferences & Workshops all over India