Profile Snapshot of Dr. Subhash Gupta
- Dr. Subhash Gupta is one of the finest Gastrointestinal and Liver Transplant Surgeons in the country.
- Dr. Gupta has over 33 years of outstanding experience. He has garnered an outstanding reputation in the field of Biliary, pancreas, and liver transplantation.
- He has conducted over 300 Living Donor Liver Transplants in the year 2013 each lasting 10-16 hours long.
- Dr. Subhash Gupta is also known to pioneer the development of Living Donor Transplant or LDLT.
Work Experience of Dr. Subhash Gupta
- Senior consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals from 2006 to 2016
- Senior consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital from 1998 to 2006
- Senior consultant at St. James’s University Hospital from 1995 to 1998
- Consultant at Queen’s Elizabeth Medical Centre from 1993 to 1995
- Consultant at All India Institute of Medical Sciences from 1981 to 1993
Dr. Subhash Gupta’s Qualifications
- MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1986
- MS – General Surgery from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1989
- FRCS – General Surgery (Upper GI) from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSE), UK in 1994
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Subhash Gupta
- The Honorary Professor of Kazakistan in 2016
- BC Roy Award in 2016
- Yash Bharti Award in 2016
- Vishist Chikitsh Rattan in 2012
- Gold Medal by Delhi Medical Association in 2005
- CSEd – Liver Transplant – Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre in 1995