- Dr. Pawan Gupta is a well known Surgical Oncologist in India currently serving as the Additional Director of Cancer Institute at Jaypee Hospitals.
- He has been in the field of Surgical Oncology for more than 2 decades and has performed over 7000 onco surgeries for head and neck, thoracic, breast, GI and gynecological cancers.
- He is highly trained in different types of cancer surgeries and received his trainings from the best Cancer centers that include Tata Memorial Hospital and SMH curie Cancer Center.
- His interest lies in reconstructive surgeries as well and has performed a large number of reconstructive surgeries for breast cancer and urological cancer patients.
- Dr. Gupta has also trained several doctors in surgical oncology during his career and continues to teach and train aspiring onco surgeons.
- He regularly takes part in Cancer Awareness programs and workshops to spread awareness about the different types of cancers and their early detection.
- He has received various appreciations and recognitions for his work on Oncology. He attends conferences and seminars on a regular basis and often gets invited as a faculty to deliver talks and presentations on his research.
- He has over 30 publications to his credit in renowned national and international journals and has also written a book titled- “Win Over Tobacco Made Easy”.
- He is a member if prestigious medical organizations and is also associated with several other societies that spread knowledge on cancer, early detection and prevention.
- Additional Director of Surgical Oncology at Jaypee Hospital, Noida.
- Head and Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
- Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at SMH Curie Cancer Centre, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Dharamshila Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, New Delhi
- Associate Professor of Surgical Oncology at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- MBBS from Shri Ramachandra Bhanj Medical College, Cuttack
- MS in General Surgery from Shri Ramachandra Bhanj Medical College, Cuttack
- MCh in Surgical Oncology from B.J. Medical College, Ahmadabad
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow
- Fellowship – Surgical Oncology, Reconstructive Surgery and Urology from Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute
- Fellowship of the Association of Surgeons of India
- Specialized Training in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital, Mumbai