Designation of Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar
Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar
Associate Director – Dermatology, Lasers and Aesthetic Medicines
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar
- Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar is one of the most professional doctors in the arena of Dermatology.
- She specializes in Lasers and Aesthetic medicines.
- She has been practicing for over 20 years and many patients have immensely benefited from her knowledge and skill.
Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar’s Expertise
- Clinical Dermatology
- Short-term skin disease and STD
Work Experience of Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar
- Associate Director – Dermatology, Lasers and Aesthetic Medicines at Max Hospital, Saket and Panchsheel Park since May 2004
- Clinical Assistant Dermatology at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi from May 2001 to April 2004
- Senior Residency Dermatology at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi from July 2000 to April 2001
- Residency in Dermatology at Lok Nayak Hospital and College (MAMC), New Delhi from December 1999 to April 2000.
- Short Term Skin & STD Training from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Resident in Dermatology – Dept. of Skin & STD at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal from August 1996 to July 1999.
- Internship from Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Mangalore, from March 1995 to March 1996
Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar’s Qualifications
- DNB Diplomate of National Board (Dermatology & Venereology)
- MD from Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Mangalore, Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
Memberships of Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar
- International Society of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology
- The Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India – ACS (1)
- Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India (CDSI)
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Publications of Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar
- Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar has published 3 blogs which highlights the preventive measures that one can take for better skin health.