- Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar is one of the most professional doctor in the arena of Dermatology.
- She specialises in Lasers and Aesthetic medicines.
- She has been practising for over 20 years and many patients has been immensely benefited from her knowledge and skill.
- Short term skin disease and STD.
- Clinical Dermatology
- Consultant Dermatologist, Max Hospital, Panchsheel Park, since May 2004
- Clinical Assistant Dermatology at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi from May 2001 – April 2004
- Senior Residency Dermatology at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi from July 2000 – April 2001
- Residency in Dermatology from Lok Nayak Hospital and College (MAMC), New Delhi from December 1999 – April 2000.
- Short Term Skin & STD Training from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Resident in Dermatology from Dept. Of Skin & STD Kasturba Medical College, Manipal from August 1996 – July 1999.
- Internship at Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Mangalore, from March 1995 – March 1996
- DNB Diplomate of National Board (Dermatology & Venereology)
- MD Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
- MBBS-Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Mangalore, Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
- International Society of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology
- The Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India – ACS (1)
- Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India (CDSI)
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Dr. Ajita Bagai Kakkar has published 3 blogs which highlights the preventive measures that one can take for better skin health.