Profile Snapshot of Dr. Usha M Kumar
- An expert in her field, Dr. Usha Kumar has earned a reputation for herself in the medical industry, with over 25 years of proficient experience as a veteran Gynaecologist and Obstetrician.
- Having performed over 10,000 surgeries so far, Dr. Usha has also managed to establish herself as a top-notch gynecologist in India.
- She is currently working as the Principal Consultant and Gynae Endoscopic surgeon at one of the most reputable medical institutes in India, Max Super Specialty Hospital.
Dr. Usha M Kumar’s Expertise
- Laparoscopic surgeries for heavy periods (total laparoscopic hysterectomy), fibroids (lap Myomectomies), Ovarian tumors (ovarian cystectomy, endometriosis), uterocervical prolapse ( Lap sacrocolpopexy) hysteroscopic procedures, etc.
- Laparoscopic surgeries for infertility (PCOD, Tubal block)
- Laparoscopic surgery for early ovary, uterus, and cervical cancer
- Specialized procedures like laparoscopic creation of neo vagina or tuboplasty
- Pregnancy and deliveries
Work Experience of Dr. Usha M Kumar
- Principal Consultant of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital
- Worked with reputed hospitals like RG stone hospital Fortis La Femme, Fortis C DOC, Oman hospital, Nova and Adiva hospital as Gynae Endoscopic Surgeon.
Dr. Usha M Kumar’s Qualifications
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from G R Medical College, Gwalior in 1992
- MBBS from G R Medical College, Gwalior in 1989
- MRCOG(Uk) from G R Medical College, Gwalior in 2007
- Certificate in Laparoscopic Onco. (cancer) surgery
Memberships of Dr. Usha M Kumar
- FOGSI, AOGD, DMA, IMA and RCOG
- Gyne Endoscopic society, DGFS, and AMWI
- Membership of Royal College of Obs and Gynae London
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Usha M Kumar
- GRMC: Excellent Performance Awards Winner
- Royal College of Gynaecologists (UK): Awarded Membership
- Prestigious Institute of Sheffield (UK): was part of The Working Team in Reproductive Unit with Professor Ledger And Professor T. Hollingworth In Whippscross Hospital In London
- National & International Publications