An expert in her field, Dr Usha Kumar has earned a reputation for herself in the medical industry, with over 25 years of proficient experience as a veteran Gynaecologist and Obstetrician. Having performed over 10,000 surgeries so far, Dr Usha has also managed to establish herself as a top notch gynaecologists in India. She is currently working as the Senior Consultant and Gynae Endoscopic surgeon at one of the most reputable medical institutes in India, Max Super Specialty Hospital.
Dr. Kumar specializes in:
- Laparoscopic surgeries for heavy periods (total laparoscopic hysterectomy), fibroids (lap Myomectomies), Ovarian tumors (ovarian cystectomy, endometriosis), uterocervical prolapse ( Lap sacrocolpopexy) hysteroscopic procedures etc.
- Laparoscopic surgeries for infertility (PCOD, Tubal block)
- Laparoscopic surgery for early ovary, uterus and cervical cancer
- Specialized procedures like laparoscopic creation of neo vagina or tuboplasty
- Pregnancy and deliveries
- Senior Consultant and Gynae Endoscopic Surgeon at Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital
- Worked with reputed hospitals like RG stone hospital Fortis La Femme, Fortis C DOC, Oman hospital, Nova and Adiva hospital as Gynae Endoscopic Surgeon.
- MS- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – G R Medical College, Gwalior, 1992
- MBBS – G R Medical College, Gwalior, 1989
- MRCOG(Uk) – G R Medical College, Gwalior, 2007
- Cert. in Laparoscopic Onco. (cancer) surgery
- FOGSI, AOGD, DMA, IMA and RCOG
- Gyne Endoscopic society, DGFS and AMWI
- Membership of Royal College of Obs and Gynae London
Awards and Recognitions
- GRMC: Excellent Performance Awards Winner
- Royal College of Gynaecologist (UK): Awarded Membership
- Prestigious Institute of Sheffield (UK): was part of The Working Team in Reproductive Unit with Professor Ledger And Professor T. Hollingworth In Whippscross Hospital In London
- National & International Publications