Profile Snapshot of Dr. Arun Saroha
- Dr. Arun Saroha is a renowned Neurosurgeon with extensive experience in the surgical treatment of all kinds of brain and spine disorders.
- He holds an experience of over 20 years in the field and has performed over 8000 neurosurgeries till date for different types of neuro and spinal diseases.
- Dr. Saroha is an expert in minimally invasive spine surgery, neuro-onco surgery, trauma surgery and is also among the few neurosurgeons with expertise in Pediatric neurosurgery.
- His interest lies in surgery for stroke, brain and spine tumor surgery, brain aneurysms, spinal fusion, decompression surgery, and disc replacement surgery.
- A member of various medical and neuro organizations, Dr. Saroha has been associated with other renowned hospitals like Artemis and Paras Hospitals prior to joining Max Healthcare.
- Dr. Arun Saroha actively takes part in neurosurgery meetings and seminars and has also presented several papers and posters in such forums. He has received awards and recognitions on various occasions for his work and contributions towards neurosurgery in India.
Dr. Arun Saroha’s Expertise
Dr. Arun Saroha’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Rabindranath Tagore Medical College , Udaipur
- MS from Rabindra Nath Tagore (RNT) Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan
- MCh from PGIMER, Chandigarh
Memberships of Dr. Arun Saroha
- North American Spine Society – NASS
- AO Spine – Asia Pacific (Delegate)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons – AANS
- Neurological Society of India – NSI
- Neurological Spine Society of India – NSSI
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India – ASSI
- Neurotrauma Society of India
- Association of Surgeons of India – ASI
- Walter E Dandy Neurological Society
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Arun Saroha
- Has performed 1000’s Neurosurgeries (Spine and Brain) successfully till date
- Awarded “Best Spine Surgeon” by BIG RESEARCH AWARDS at New Delhi 2013
- Best Scientific Paper Award on “ Brain Tumor Research” at NSICON, 2003
- Awarded “ Best Resident for Critical Care in Neurosurgery at PGIMER” 2002
- Best Scientific Paper at IASO Conference, 1996