Best Spine Surgeons in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Spine Surgeons in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. K Sridhar is a renowned Neurosurgeon who has an experience of 35+ years in brain and spine surgery and has performed over 1000 complex brain tumor surgeries.
- His primary area of interest is skull base surgery, micro neurosurgery, and spine surgery, and is currently working on lesions of the brain stem.
- Dr. Madhusudan H V is an expert Neurosurgeon in South India with 22+ years of experience in neuro and spine surgery.
- With a specialization in minimally invasive neurosurgeries, Dr. Madhusudan holds the credit for more than 7000 neurosurgeries. He also finds interest in endoscopic interventions and frameless navigations.
- Dr. Mrinal Sharma is a highly renowned Orthopedic Surgeon and Joint Replacement Specialist with a specialization in Arthroplasty.
- Dr. Mrinal Sharma holds with him an experience of more than a decade and has achieved huge success with joint replacement procedures, especially of the knee, during his career.
- He is among the new generation of Orthopedic surgeons who use Computer Navigated techniques for performing knee and hip replacement surgeries.
- Dr. Murali Poduval is a well-known Orthopedic surgeon in Mumbai with a specialization in Joint Replacement surgeries.
- He holds an extensive experience of close to 2 decades in Orthopedics and Joint replacement surgery and is an expert in the management and treatment of deformity correction, arthroplasty, and complex trauma.
- He is highly skilled in performing all types of primary and revision surgeries on the hip, knee, and spine. His primary interest also includes hip arthroplasty for severe defects in children and adolescents.
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma is the Director of the BLK-Max Centre for Orthopedics, Joint Reconstruction, and Spine Surgery in Delhi.
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma has an experience of 40+ years in the field and is an expert in the treatment of both adult and pediatric patients.
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma runs arthroplasty Fellowships supported by Zimmer and Stryker and has trained and mentored young surgeons in Arthroplasty.
- Dr. Prahraj S S is a leading Neurosurgeon who specializes in all types of neurological surgeries and has performed over 6000 neurosurgeries till date along with complex cranial and spine surgeries.
- He is one of the most renowned neurosurgeons in the country and has provided his services to some of the premier medical institutes in India such as NIMHANS where he performed a large number of spinal surgeries.
- Dr. Praveen K S is a highly qualified neurosurgeon with over a decade of experience in handling all kinds of neurological diseases and disorders.
- He specializes in Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neuro-Oncology, Endoscopic neurosurgery, Aneurysms, and Neuro- Trauma and has performed over 4000 neurosurgeries in his career.
- Dr. Rahul Modgi is a highly established neuro and spine surgeon in Mumbai specializing in all types of brain and spine surgeries.
- Dr. Rahul Modgi’s name has been recorded in the Limca Book of Records in 2014 when he removed the heaviest iron rod from the brain of a 17-year-old patient. He has also performed various other risky surgeries for which he has greatly appreciated.
- Dr. Rajakumar V Deshpande is a renowned Neurosurgeon in Bengaluru. He performed the first pedicle screw fixation surgery for a spine injury in Bangalore.
- Dr. D V Rajakumar specializes in endoscopic neurosurgeries and has performed some of the most complex brain and spine surgeries through the endoscopic approach. His other areas of interest include minimally invasive neuro surgeries, management of cerebrovascular diseases, and brain tumor surgeries.
- Dr. Ram Chaddha is a specialist Spine Surgeon in Mumbai with expertise in the management and treatment of all kinds of spinal disorders for over 25 years.
- Dr. Chaddha is trained in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and is also among the few surgeons in India to hold expertise in Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Spine Surgery.
- Dr. Ram Chaddha spent a considerable number of years training undergraduate and postgraduate students and has also been an examiner for such courses at Mumbai University.