- Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Kolkata is a world-class super-speciality equipped with the latest technologies in the medical world.
- The hospital is NABH accredited.
- This state-of-the-art facility specializes in cardiology and cardiac surgery, urology, nephrology, neurosciences, orthopaedics, digestive care, emergency care and critical care.
- The hospital, governed by integrated Building Management System (IBMS), has a pneumatic chute system, for quick vertical and horizontal transportation between floors, facilitating speedy transfer of patient specimens, documents, reports, and medicines to the concerned departments.
- The hospital also has a nephrology department with over 28 advanced dialysis units.
Facilities for International Patients
- Providing detailed medical opinion and tele- consultation with our team of doctors before arrival
- A dedicated relationship manager is assigned to each patient to take care of all you needs inside the hospital and to assist you with hospital administrative processes
- International Concierge Desk
- Complimentary two way airport transfers
- Payments can be done either via cash, credit card or Wire Transfer.
- 24-hour accident and emergency service including trauma treatment
- Critical care ambulance service
- Blood bank
- Cardiac operation theatre
- Preventive health check
- Diagnostic and catheterisation laboratory
- Critical and emergency care
- Diet counselling
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Laboratory and microbiological services
- Stress management
- 24×7 pharmacy
- Endoscopy unit
- Emergency room.
- Airport at a distance of 26 kms from the hospital
- Howrah Railway station is 14 kms away from the hospital