- Dr. Rajendra Prasad is one of the most experienced Neurosurgeon and Spine surgeons in India.
- He received his trainings in Neurosurgery from the UK and holds an experience of more than 3 decades of experience in the field.
- He is an expert in all neuro and spine surgeries that includes micro neurosurgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, surgery for degenerative spine diseases, surgery for brain and spine trauma and neuro tumor surgeries.
- Prior to joining Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Dr. Prasad has spent most of his years in the UK in various hospitals both practicing and training in neuro and spine surgery.
- At Indraprastha he is credit to having started the neuro-spine surgery department and has helped extensively in making it one of the best centers of neurosurgery in India.
- He is an expert neurosurgeon and has brought in years of skills and experience in the treatment of every patient with utmost care.
- Microsurgery for brain and spine tumors
- Minimally Invasive spine surgery
- Surgery for acute brain and spine injury
- Surgery for degenerative spine diseases
- Neuro intensive care
- Surgery for trauma
- Skull base tumor surgery
- Neuro rehabilitation for head and spine injuries
- Spine surgery for spinal fusion, spinal tumor, spinal decompression and trauma
- Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi since 1996
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at Social Insurance Hospital, Saudi Arabia from 1992 to 1995
- Senior Registrar of Neurosurgery at Frenchay Hospital, UK from 1991 to 1992
- Registrar of Neurosurgery at the Nottingham University Hospital and Queens Medical Centre, UK from 1984 to 1987
- Registrar of Neurosurgery at the National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, UK from 1983 to 1984
- Senior House Officer at Cork Regional Hospital, Ireland from 1979 to 1980
- MBBS from Ranchi Medical University, 1976
- Fellowship in Surgery from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, 1983
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery, Royal College of Surgeons, UK, 1995
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training, UK
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery from the Intercollegiate Specialty Board, UK
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Neurological Society of India
- Honorary Medical Director of the Indian Head Injury Foundation
- Founder Chairman of the Primary Trauma Care Foundation India
- Past President of Delhi Spine Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, USA
- AO Spine