Snapshot of CARE Hospitals
- CARE Hospitals were established in the year 2000, by CARE Group.
- The multispecialty hospital has 435 beds, including 120 critical care beds, with an annual inflow of 180000 outpatients and 16,000 in-patients.
- The hospital provides specialty medical services in Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nephrology and Urology.
- The hospital has the first dual source, 128 slice CT scanner (for high precision cardiac imaging) – the first of its kind in south India.
- The hospital offers a wide range of accommodation facilities for the convenience of its varied patient base, ranging from general wards to super deluxe rooms.
Facilities for International Patients at CARE Hospitals
- Medical opinion and appointments prior travel/admission
- Flight arrangements and airport transfer services
- Accommodation bookings for accompanying persons
- Advice on cost estimates and medical financial counselling
- Arrangements for special dietary requirements
- Religious arrangements
- Concierge services
- Emergency care and non-emergency care
Services and Other Facilities at CARE Hospitals
- 24-hour accident and emergency service including trauma treatment
- Critical care ambulance service
- Blood bank
- Cardiac operation theatre
- Preventive health check
- Diagnostic and catheterisation laboratory
- Critical and emergency care
- Diet counselling
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Laboratory and microbiological services
- Stress management
- 24×7 pharmacy
- Endoscopy unit
- Emergency room.
Connectivity from CARE Hospitals
- Airport at a distance of 33 kms from the hospital