- Dr. Sharan Kumar Shetty is a renowned Head and Neck Surgical Oncologist in Hyderabad currently associated with CARE Hospitals.
- He has experience of over 10 years in the fields and is an expert in the treatment of cancers affecting the head and neck regions such as oral cavity, larynx, pharynx, trachea, sinus, salivary gland, nose and throat.
- His expertise also lies in reconstructive cancer surgeries using free flap and pedicled flaps.
- He is one of the best Surgical Oncologists in South India for head and neck cancers and has helped in the treatment of patients with various complex cases of cancers.
- Dr. Shetty also teaches and provides training for under graduate and post graduate students and also mentors medical students in surgical oncology.
- He received most of his cancer surgery trainings from the prestigious Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences which is considered one of the best medical institutes in India.
- He has also contributed in the field of research in ENT and Head and Neck Oncology. Several of his works have been published in reputed national and international medical journals.
- He is regularly invited to attend seminars and conferences across the globe where he has presented numerous papers and posters on ENT and Head & Neck Oncology.
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Surgery for oral cavity, lip, larynx, pharynx, tracheal, paranasal sinus, nasal cavity, salivary gland and throat cancers
- Reconstructive surgery for head and neck cancers using free and pedicled flaps
- Senior Consultant of Head and Neck Oncology Surgery at CARE Hospitals, Hi-tech City, Hyderabad, Presently
- (Visiting) Senior Consultant of Head and Neck Oncology Surgery at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad since 2015
- Associate Professor of Head and Neck Oncology Surgery at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, 2013
- Associate Professor of Head and Neck Oncology Surgery at Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, 2010
- Assistant Professor, ENT and Head & Neck Oncology Surgery at Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad from 2004 to 2006 & from 2007 to 2010
- Senior Resident of Head & Neck Oncology at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore from 2008 to 2009
- MBBS from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga, Karnataka, 2000
- MS in ENT from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga, Karnataka, 2003
- Fellowship in Surgical Oncology from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, 2009
- MCh in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, 2013