Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sudhir Dubey
- Dr. Sudhir Dubey is a leading Neurosurgeon in Gurugram and is presently serving as the Director of the Institute of Neurosciences at Medanta.
- His primary area of specialization is Endoscopic Neurosurgery and has been perfecting the procedure since 1998. He has also developed various new Endoneurosurgery techniques for surgeries on the brain, spine, and skull.
- He holds an experience of more than 2 decades in neurosurgery and finds interest in skull base surgery, Pituitary tumor surgery, Brain Aneurysm surgery, CyberKnife Radiosurgery, and brain and spine tumor surgeries.
- Dr. Dubey is the first and only neurosurgeon in India who received the Young Neurosurgeon Award from the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies.
- Dr. Sudhir Dubey received his training in endoscopic skull base surgery from UPMC Pittsburgh in the USA and has been part of various neurosurgery hospitals in the USA mastering the art of minimally invasive neurosurgery.
- He has enormous experience in the surgical treatment of various types of neurological diseases and disorders and has received several awards as well for his contributions towards neurosurgery in India.
Work Experience of Dr. Sudhir Dubey
- Chairman – Endoscopic Portal Minimal Invasive Neurosurgery, Institute of Neurosciences at Medanta- The Medicity, Gurugram, India – Presently.
- HOD of Neurosurgery at Bhopal Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal
- HOD of Neurosurgery at Max Balaji Hospital, Delhi
Dr. Sudhir Dubey’s Qualifications
- MBBS from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow in 1995
- MCh in Neurosurgery from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bengaluru in 2001
- Fellowship training in Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery from the University of Pittsburg Medical College, Pennsylvania, USA
Memberships of Dr. Sudhir Dubey
- Neurological Society of India
- Skull Base Society of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Society of Neuro-Oncology
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Sudhir Dubey
- Recognized for work on Brain Tumor by the International Award in Sydney, Australia in 2001
- Received the Young Neurosurgeon Award from the World Federation of Neurological Societies