- Dr. Sudhir Dubey is a leading Neurosurgeon in Gurgaon and is presently serving as the Director of the Institute of Neurosciences at Medanta.
- His primary area of specialization in Endoscopic Neurosurgery and has been perfecting the procedure since 1998. He has also developed various new Endoneurosurgery techniques for surgeries of the brain, spine and skull.
- He holds an experience of more than 2 decades in neurosurgery and finds interest in skull base surgery, Pituitary tumor surgery, Brain Aneurysm surgery, CyberKnife Radiosurgery and brain and spine tumor surgeries.
- Dr. Dubey is the first and only neurosurgeon in India who received the Young Neurosurgeon Award from the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies.
- He received his trainings in endoscopic skull base surgery from UPMC Pittsburgh in USA and has been part of various neurosurgery hospitals in USA mastering the art of minimally invasive neurosurgery.
- He has enormous experience in the surgical treatment of various types of neurological diseases and disorders and has received several awards as well for his contributions towards neurosurgery in India.
- Chairman – Endoscopic Portal Minimal Invasive Neurosurgery Institute of Neurosciences, Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon, India – Presently.
- HOD of Neurosurgery at Bhopal Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal
- HOD of Neurosurgery at Max Balaji Hospital, Delhi
- MBBS from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, 1995
- MCh in Neurosurgery from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore, 2001
- Fellowship training in Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery from the University of Pittsburg Medical College, Pennsylvania, USA
- Neurological Society of India
- Skull Base Society of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Society of Neuro Oncology
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Awards and Recognitions
- Recognized for work on Brain Tumor by the International Award in Sydney, Australia in 2001
- Received the Young Neurosurgeon Award from the World Federation of Neurological Societies