Snapshot of Wockhardt Hospitals
- Wockhardt Hospitals were established in the year 1973, originally called First Hospitals and Heart Institute.
- Wockhardt Hospitals are super speciality health care networks in India ,nurtured by Wockhardt Ltd, India’s 5th largest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare company.
- Wockhardt Hospital Mumbai has been accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI), only the second health care provider in India to earn this distinction
- Wockhardt Hospitals is associated with Partners Harvard Medical International, an international arm of Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Wockhardt Heart Hospital performed India’s first endoscopic heart surgery.
- The hospital has state-of-the art infrastructure equipped with the latest technologies and modern equipments
- It has special Centers of Excellence dedicated to the major specialties to provide hassle free and high quality clinical care. This includes centers for Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Aesthetics and Minimal Access Surgery.
Facilities for International Patients at Wockhardt Hospitals
- Dedicated 24×7 International Patient Services team for medical as well as non-medical assistance
- Cost estimation for anticipated treatment
- Scheduling for all medical appointments
- Doctor’s profile specialty wise
- Prior arranged pick up & drop facilities between airport and hospital
- Large OPD waiting rooms
- Post-treatment follow up services and medicines, as advised by the doctor
- Hotels, lodges and guest houses are easily available for the family of the patient during the treatment process.
Services and Other Facilities at Wockhardt
- Home Health Service
- Waiting Lounge
- 24 hours pharmacy
- Guest Dining Hall
- Dental Service
- Pathology Lab
Wockhardt Hospitals, South Mumbai
Dr. Anand Rao Nair Road, Near Agripada Police Station, Mumbai Central (E), Mumbai- 400 011
Connectivity from Wockhardt
- Airport at a distance of 18 kms from the hospital
- Mumbai Central Railway station is 1 km away from the hospital
- Local cabs and taxis are easily available near the hospital and can also be booked on call