Snapshot of Wockhardt Hospitals
- Wockhardt Hospitals were established in the year 1973, originally called First Hospitals and Heart Institute.
- Wockhardt Hospitals are super specialty health care networks in India, nurtured by Wockhardt Ltd, India’s 5th largest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare company.
- Wockhardt Hospital Mumbai has been accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI), only the second health care provider in India to earn this distinction
- Wockhardt Hospitals is associated with Partners Harvard Medical International, an international arm of Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Wockhardt Heart Hospital performed India’s first endoscopic heart surgery.
- The hospital has a state-of-the-art infrastructure equipped with the latest technologies and modern equipment.
- It has special Centers of Excellence dedicated to the major specialties to provide hassle-free and high-quality clinical care. This includes centers for Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Aesthetics, and Minimal Access Surgery.
Facilities for International Patients available at Wockhardt Hospitals
- Dedicated 24×7 International Patient Services team for medical as well as non-medical assistance
- Cost estimation for anticipated treatment
- Scheduling for all medical appointments
- Doctor’s profile specialty wise
- Prior arranged pick up & drop facilities between airport and hospital
- Large OPD waiting rooms
- Post-treatment follow up services and medicines, as advised by the doctor
- Hotels, lodges and guest houses are easily available for the family of the patient during the treatment process.
Services available at Wockhardt Hospitals
- Home Health Service
- Waiting Lounge
- 24 hours pharmacy
- Guest Dining Hall
- Dental Service
- Pathology Lab
Connectivity with Wockhardt Hospitals
- Airport at a distance of 18 kms from the hospital
- Mumbai Central Railway station is 1 km away from the hospital
- Local cabs and taxis are easily available near the hospital and can also be booked on call