- Dr. Sajan K Hegde is a spine surgeon with 33+ years of experience.
- He is known for performing spine and joint surgeries using latest technological advancements like minimally invasive sacroiliac joint fusion and cervical artificial disc.
- He has initiated many modern instrumentation systems in India including Cotrel, BAK cages, Harms Mesh Systems and more.
- Dr. Hedge holds expertise in surgical and non-surgical spine treatments, tackling trauma, et al.
- Joint and Muscle Problems,
- Joint Mobilization,
- Spine and Joint Surgeries,
- Minimally Invasive Sacroiliac Joint Fusion,
- Deformity Correction of Infantile Scoliosis,
- Reconstruction of Lumbar and Cervical Discs
Dr. Sajan K Hegde has over thirty three years of experience as a spine surgeon. He is having twenty five years experience as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
- MS, 1985, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- MBBS, 1980, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Group International COTREL DUBOUSSET (GICD)
- Spine Trauma Study Group, USA.
Dr. Sajan K Hedge has published ten research papers under his name. They were all related to orthopedics and neurology.