Designation of Dr. Sajan K Hegde
Dr. Sajan K Hegde
Spine Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sajan K Hegde
- Dr. Sajan K Hegde is a spine surgeon with 33+ years of experience.
- He is known for performing spine and joint surgeries using the latest technological advancements like minimally invasive sacroiliac joint fusion and cervical artificial disc.
- Dr. Sajan has initiated many modern instrumentation systems in India including Cotrel, BAK cages, Harms Mesh Systems, and more.
- Dr. Hedge holds expertise in surgical and non-surgical spine treatments, tackling trauma, et al.
Dr. Sajan K Hegde’s Expertise
- Deformity Correction of Infantile Scoliosis
- Joint and Muscle Problems
- Joint Mobilization
- Minimally Invasive Sacroiliac Joint Fusion
- Reconstruction of Lumbar and Cervical Discs
- Spine and Joint Surgeries
Work Experience of Dr. Sajan K Hegde
- Dr. Sajan K Hegde has over thirty-three years of experience as a spine surgeon. He is having twenty-five years of experience as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
Dr. Sajan K Hegde’s Qualifications
- MS from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in 1985
- MBBS from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in 1980
Memberships of Dr. Sajan K Hegde
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Group International COTREL DUBOUSSET (GICD)
- Spine Trauma Study Group, USA.
Publications of Dr. Sajan K Hegde
- Dr. Sajan K Hedge has published ten research papers under his name. They were all related to orthopedics and neurology.