Snapshot of Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta, Bengaluru
- Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta, Bengaluru was established in 2006.
- The hospital is a 276 bedded multi-specialty tertiary care facility.
- The hospital specializes in cutting-edge medical technology and dedicated patient care services.
- The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies like trans-radial angioplasty, trans-abdominal cardiac surgery, and computerized TKR navigation surgery.
- The hospital provides specialty medical services in cardiology, cardiac surgery, orthopedics, neurology, neuro-surgery, GI, and Minimal Access Surgery (MAS).
About Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta, Bengaluru
- Fortis Healthcare, Asia’s largest and fastest growing hospital network, has dedicated itself to being the country’s leading provider of health care services by offering exceptional, professional health care and comfort to all of their patients and their families for the past 20 years. Patients are first at Fortis, and they place a strong emphasis on providing high-quality clinical care and ensuring high-quality patient outcomes.
- Fortis Hospital, located on Bannerghatta Road, is a component of Fortis Healthcare and is known for delivering a wide range of surgical and medical treatments to patients in Bangalore and the neighbouring suburbs. Their committed team work around the clock in this state-of-the-art facility, which has a capacity of 276 beds – one of the largest of its kind in the area – to give their patients with 24/7 care. The professional staff at the hospital is made up of caring and forward-thinking professionals that like what they do and work with a positive attitude to get things done. In this regard, the hospital has a specialised group of professionals and employees on board who are always available to attend to your needs while also ensuring your safety, comfort, and well-being. Fortis’ Healthcare facility at Bannerghatta Road has enabled people to benefit from their world-renowned knowledge and expertise, which has been recognised for quality and cutting-edge prowess in a wide range of sectors.
- Several common and difficult medical diseases and conditions are quickly assessed, intervened in, and treated in the hospital. As a patient, you can expect individualised and personalised care, which has helped Fortis become the hospital of choice for GPs, consultants, and patients alike. The hospital is completely dedicated to providing excellent medical treatment to its patients and is proud of the high levels of care it delivers. The hospital relies on continuous feedback from all of its patients to ensure that the services it provides are always up to par. The feedback, whether positive or negative, is continuously monitored and used to help grow knowledge and improve the hospital’s standards and overall quality of treatment.
- The Joint Commission International (JCI), the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH), and the Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA) have all recognised the hospital, ensuring that it meets the highest standards of care. Their primary interests are patient health, safety, and comfort, and the world-class facility at Bannerghatta Road constantly monitors and assesses its performance to meet these goals. In fact, the Bannerghatta Road institution is famous for being not only the first and only hospital in Karnataka to be accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) – the Gold Standard
Awards and Recognitions received by Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta, Bengaluru
- Economic Times Healthworld Hospital Awards’20
- Fortis Group won four awards in various categories at the Economic Times Healthworld Hospital Awards’20.
- Fortis won the ‘Best Hospital Chain’ and the ‘Best Hospital for Patient Care’ titles nationally.
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, was named the ‘Best Hospital – Urology’ in its region.
Facilities for International Patients at Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta, Bengaluru
- Providing detailed medical opinion and tele- consultation with our team of doctors before arrival
- A dedicated relationship manager is assigned to each patient to take care of all you needs inside the hospital and to assist you with hospital administrative processes
- International Concierge Desk
- Complimentary two way airport transfers
- Payments can be done either via cash, credit card or Wire Transfer.
Amenities at Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta, Bengaluru
- 24-hour accident and emergency service including trauma treatment
- Critical care ambulance service
- Blood bank
- Cardiac operation theatre
- Preventive health check
- Diagnostic and catheterisation laboratory
- Critical and emergency care
- Diet counselling
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Laboratory and microbiological services
- Stress management
- 24×7 pharmacy
- Endoscopy unit
- Emergency room.
Connectivity from Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta, Bengaluru
- Airport at a distance of 45 kms from the hospital