Snapshot of Fortis Hospital, Bengaluru
- Fortis Hospital, Banerghatta, Bangalore was established in 2006.
- The hospital is a 276 bedded multi-speciality tertiary care facility.
- The hospital specialises in cutting edge medical technology and dedicated patient care services.
- The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies like trans-radial angioplasty, trans-abdominal cardiac surgery, and computerised TKR navigation surgery.
- The hospital provides specialty medical services in cardiology, cardiac surgery, orthopaedics, neurology, neuro-surgery, GI and Minimal Access Surgery (MAS).
Facilities for International Patients at Fortis Hospital, Bengaluru
- Providing detailed medical opinion and tele- consultation with our team of doctors before arrival
- A dedicated relationship manager is assigned to each patient to take care of all you needs inside the hospital and to assist you with hospital administrative processes
- International Concierge Desk
- Complimentary two way airport transfers
- Payments can be done either via cash, credit card or Wire Transfer.
Services and Other Facilities at Fortis Hospital, Bengaluru
- 24-hour accident and emergency service including trauma treatment
- Critical care ambulance service
- Blood bank
- Cardiac operation theatre
- Preventive health check
- Diagnostic and catheterisation laboratory
- Critical and emergency care
- Diet counselling
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Laboratory and microbiological services
- Stress management
- 24×7 pharmacy
- Endoscopy unit
- Emergency room.
Fortis Hospital, Bengaluru
154/9, Bannerghatta Road, Opposite IIM-B, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560076
Connectivity from Fortis Hospital, Bengaluru
- Airport at a distance of 45 kms from the hospital