Designation of Dr. Himanshu Tyagi
Dr. Himanshu Tyagi
Orthopedic Surgeon & Spine Surgeon
Senior Consultant – Orthopedics and Spine Surgery
Artemis Hospital, Gurugram, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Himanshu Tyagi
- Dr. Himanshu Tyagi is a well-known Spine surgeon with a specialization in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries (MISS).
- He holds a super specialization in spine surgery from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, and is an expert in performing endoscopic spinal procedures and complex spinal surgeries.
- He has over a decade of experience in the field and is trained to perform all kinds of reconstructive and corrective spinal surgeries.
- He is trained to perform intradural as well as extradural spinal procedures and does surgeries by both anterior and posterior approaches.
- Prior to joining Artemis Hospital, he has been associated with prestigious hospitals such as Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Primus Hospital.
- Dr. Tyagi holds memberships in several medical associations and is counted among the best spinal surgery specialist in the country.
Dr. Himanshu Tyagi’s Expertise
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS)
- Microscopic and Endoscopic Discectomy for Radical pain
- Spinal Deformity Correction Surgery for Scoliosis and Kyphosis
- Spinal Disc Surgery for correction or reconstruction
- Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation for degenerative spinal pain
- Treatment for cranio-cervical junction disorders
- Minimally invasive Spinal fusion surgery
- Treatment for Spine tumors and infections
- Surgery for spinal fractures and trauma
- Cervical and lumbar spinal nerve root block surgery
- Nucleoplasty and Annuloplasty for disc-related back pains
Work Experience of Dr. Himanshu Tyagi
- Consultant of Orthopedics and Spine Surgery at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram, Presently
- Consultant of Orthopedics and Spine Surgery at Primus Primus Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant of Orthopedics and Spine Surgery at Apollo Hospitals, Delhi
- Consultant of Orthopedics and Spine Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Delhi
Dr. Himanshu Tyagi’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Saurashtra University, Gujarat, 2008
- DNB in Orthopedics from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre and Hospital, Mumbai
- DNB Spine Fellowship (FNB) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- MNAMS in Orthopedics from National Academy of Medical Science, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Spinal Deformity from Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Super Specialization trainings inIntradural and Cranio Vertebral Junction from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore
Memberships of Dr. Himanshu Tyagi
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- UP Orthopedic Association
- Delhi Spine Society