Profile Snapshot of Dr. A Navaladi Shankar
- Dr. A Navaladi Shankar is a well-known spine surgeon and orthopedist in Chennai with 21+ years of experience.
- He completed an MBBS from Al-Ameen Medical College, MNAMS from the National Board of Education, and a Diploma from Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute.
- He is an international trauma tutor.
- Dr. Shankar holds expertise in Laminectomy, Lower Back Pain and Neck Pain Treatment, Arthritis Management, and Trauma Surgery.
Work Experience of Dr. A Navaladi Shankar
- Dr. A Navaladi Shankar is having more than twenty-one experience as an Orthopedic Surgeon with specializations in spine and knee surgeries.
Dr. A Navaladi Shankar’s Qualifications
- F. A. O.
- DNB in Ortho Surgery
- Diploma (Orthopedic) from Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research in 1997
- MNAMS from National Board of Education, New Delhi in 1995
- MBBS from Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur in 1991
Memberships of Dr. A Navaladi Shankar
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Tamil Nadu Orthopedic Association
- Indian Trauma Society
- Asia Pacific Orthopedic Association
- Indian Hip Knee Arthroplasty Society
- Indian Arthroplasty Society.
- Indian Society of Knee and Hip Surgeons
Publications of Dr. A Navaladi Shankar
- Management of Compound Tibial Fractures with AO External Fixator and delayed soft tissue coverage
- Place of the Plica Syndrome in internal derangements of the knee
- Knee flexion in Total Knee Arthroplasty Rehabilitation and results of modified
- Macintosh procedure for anterior cruciate reconstruction
- Unsatisfactory results of arthroplasty knee surgery
- Total knee arthroplasty computer Assisted Vs regular