About CK Birla Hospital, Gurugram
- The CK Birla Hospital in Gurugram is a NABH-accredited multi-specialty hospital.
- The hospital strives to increase the quality of healthcare by focusing on UK NHS nurse and midwife training requirements. Policies and practices derived from the National Institute for Health and Treatment Excellence (NICE) recommendations in the United Kingdom ensuring that a strong focus on safety, high-quality clinical care, and sanitation is maintained.
- The hospital’s cutting-edge technology and facilities allow for real-time communication and seamless collaboration among caregivers, ensuring accuracy and the best possible results. Those with foreign experience and accreditations make up part of the hospital’s team of clinicians.
- With professional expertise and NHS-certified employees, the hospital promises to achieve global standards of clinical excellence, trust, empathy, and continuity of treatment. In clinical decision-making, the hospital is devoted to collaborating with patients. Patients are assigned to a Care team of specialists from many fields, rather than being cared after by a single caregiver. This multi-skilled collaborative approach provides for comprehensive treatment and advice.
- Modular OTs for patients with complicated medical conditions, critical care facilities such as ICUs for adults and Level III NICUs for neonates, and patient rooms and suites with full amenities are among the clinical facilities. The hospital features specialized labour, delivery, and recovery rooms, as well as North India’s only water-birthing facility, an advanced IVF laboratory, a Chemo Day Care Center, a Physiotherapy Center, 24×7 Radiology and Pathology, including advanced genetic testing, an Emergency Department, and a Pharmacy.
Top Doctors at CK Birla Hospital, Gurugram
- Dr. Anjali Kumar is a renowned gynecological endoscopic surgeon, who has done certificate courses as well as training at the World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons and Ethicon Endosurgery Institute in New Delhi.
- Her technique was presented, published, and also accepted at the apex national conference at the Kumar’s Technique. She has also featured in several talk shows in different shows in multiple TV channels like NDTV, Doordarshan, The People, Khabrein Aaj Tak, etc.
- Dr. Anish Gupta is a renowned ENT specialist and Head & Neck Surgeon in Delhi/ NCR.
- He has extensive experience in performing common and complex ENT procedures including ontological and rhinological procedures, laryngeal framework procedures, endoscopic sinus surgery, cochlear implant, thyroidectomy, and surgical treatment for head and neck tumors.
- Dr. Anish Gupta has been involved in more than 100 cochlear implant surgeries.
- Dr. Rakesh Chopra is a well-known Medical Oncologist with national and international repute as one of the best in the treatment of all types of blood cancers including leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and bone marrow transplant.
- His specialization lies in blood cancer and also provides treatment for solid cancers of the breasts, lungs, prostate, colon, and GI.
Accreditations of CK Birla Hospital, Gurugram
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
Facilities for International Patients at CK Birla Hospital, Gurugram
- Booking appointments: Hospital coordinators can assist you in setting up teleconsultations with their medical professionals before you decide to visit to India.
- Admissions for challenging cases on a first-come, first-served basis: For a hassle-free experience and rapid healthcare delivery, the hospital’s medical professionals offer direct admissions to critical patients on a triage basis.
- Assistance in comprehending costs: The hospital’s International Patient Coordination Unit provides you with cost estimates that include a full breakdown of your treatment plan’s inclusions and limitations.
- Visa requirements and travel arrangements: Hospital’s foreign patients care unit manages legal framework, documentation, and other arrangements once your medical travel is organised.
- Language interpretation or translation services: For ease of communication and clarity, the hospital’s coordination unit provides skilled language interpreters.
- Accommodation in luxury suites and rooms: The hospital offers a variety of lodging alternatives, including hospital’s presidential suite, suites, junior suites, and deluxe rooms.
- A variety of cuisines (tailored to your dietary needs): Hospital dieticians work with your care team to provide you with a variety of individualised nutrition options. -rich and delectable
- After you return to your home country, the hospital arranges for routine digitised follow-up visits to ensure that you receive comprehensive, compassionate care.
- Inpatient spaces with high-speed Wi-Fi – All inpatient areas on the hospital grounds are equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi to ensure that you do not experience any connectivity issues during your stay.
Specialties of CK Birla Hospital, Gurugram
- Neonatology & Paediatrics
- Fertility & IVF
- GI, Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
- Plastics & Aesthetics Centre
- Internal Medicine
- Nephrology & Dialysis
- Emergency & Critical Care