Dr. Anjali Kumar
Director – Sr. Consultant, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
CK Birla Hospital, Gurugram
- An alumnus of the prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College, Dr Anjali Kumar is a renowned gynecological endoscopic surgeon, who has done certificate courses as well as training at World Association of Laporoscopic Surgeons and Ethicon Endosurgery Institute in New Delhi.
- Throughout her career, she has attended various national and international conferences in her field, as a speaker, faculty and panelist. She is also known for pioneering a novel technique for suturing in previous caesarean patients called a Reverse Uterine Closure Technique.
- Her technique was presented, published and also accepted at the apex national conference at the Kumar’s Technique. She has also featured in several talk shows in different shows in multiple TV channels like NDTV, Doordarshan, The People, Khabrein Aaj Tak etc.
- She is also associated with adolescent school health programs of various leading schools of Gurgaon and Delhi. She is also known for authoring a book on pregnancy named `I am Blessed’ which is meant for expecting couples as well as a book on breastfeeding meant for young mothers.
- Gynaecologic Endoscopy
- Vaginal surgeries
- High Risk Obstetrics
- Fetal Medicine
- Endometriosis-Varied presentations, medical and surgical management
- Laparoscopic hysterectomies (TLH ,LAVH)
- Laparoscopic myomectomies
- Laparoscopic ovarian cystectomies
- Laparoscopic fertility enhancing surgeries
- Laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancy (Tubal preservation surgeries)
- Hysteroscopic septal resections, Synechiolysis
- Hysteroscopic polypectomy, myomectomy ,tubal cannulation
- All vaginal and abdominal surgeries
- High risk deliveries
- Head, Obstetrics & Gynaecology; Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Director, The Gynae Clinic
- Head of Department, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Privat Hospital
- Consultant, Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi
- Consultant, Army Medical Corp
- Consultant, Jehangir Hospital, Pune
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1987
- MD from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, in 1991
- Life member of Federation of Obstetrics And Gynecological Societies Of India (FOGSI)
- Life member of Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Life member of Indian Fertility Society
- Life member of Fetal Medicine society, India
- Executive Member of Gurgaon Obstetric and Gynecologic Society
- Executive member of Indian Menopause Society, Gurgaon Chapter
- Life member of NARCHI
- Life member of Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists
Awards & Recognitions
‘Inspiring Gynecologist of North India`, in 2019, by The Economic Times.