Profile Snapshot of Dr. Anish Gupta
- Dr. Anish Gupta is a renowned ENT specialist and Head & Neck Surgeon in Delhi/ NCR.
- He has extensive experience in performing common and complex ENT procedures including ontological and rhinological procedures, laryngeal framework procedures, endoscopic sinus surgery, cochlear implant, thyroidectomy, and surgical treatment for head and neck tumors.
- Dr. Anish Gupta has been involved in more than 100 cochlear implant surgeries.
- Dr. Gupta has been conducting the Central government-sponsored ADIP (Assistance to Disabled Persons) scheme for Cochlear Implantation for the past two years.
- Since 2004, he has been a respected member of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, and he has attended numerous ENT conferences both in India and overseas.
- His humanitarian services to the people of Gombe State, Nigeria, have been recognized and rewarded.
- Dr. Anish Gupta was also awarded the prestigious Raj Lakshmi Memorial Gold Medal at the temporal bone dissection workshop held in KKR, Chennai in 2014.
Work Experience of Dr. Anish Gupta
- Consultant at CK Birla Hospital, Gurugram
- Consultant at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Consultant at Jain Charitable Dispensary, Gurugram
- Consultant at Consultant, Ayushman Hospital, Gurugram
- Senior Resident at Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Govt. of NCT, Rohini
- Associate Consultant at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
Dr. Anish Gupta’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- MS in ENT, Head and Neck Surgery from Army Hospital
- Senior Research Fellow at the Indian Council of Medical Research
Memberships of Dr. Anish Gupta
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Anish Gupta
- Award of Recognition for Humanitarian services to the people of Gombe state, Nigeria.