Snapshot of Gleneagles Global Hospitals
- Gleneagles Global Hospital in Perumbakam, Chennai is a reputed 1,000-bedded multi-super specialty hospital offering healthcare services of international standards.
- The hospital has an excellent infrastructure and state-of-the art lab & equipment set-up. The hospital boasts of cutting-edge technologies, highly skilled team of doctors and surgeons, and trained support staff.
- Gleneagles Global Hospital in Perumbakam, Chennai is one of India’s premier health care destinations. The hospital has performed some of the most complex surgical and clinical procedures in India including multi-organ transplantations.
- Global Hospital has pioneered many advanced procedures in liver, heart, lung and kidney disorders. It is also the first hospital in South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine. The hospital is also the first to introduce the concept of Two-Wheeler Ambulance Service.
Services for International patients at Global Hospitals
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals receives hundreds of overseas patients every year from the Middle-East, Africa, South Asia, Europe and the US, for advanced medical treatment.
- Language interpreters are available for several languages like Arabic, Cantonese, Nigerian Languages, Japanese and Mandarin
Room Types and Accommodation
Options of several types of room according to your budget, comfort and care are available.
Hotels/guest house: Available medium to high budget stay options
Connectivity to Global Hospital
The hospital is well connected via bus, cabs, taxi and auto services in the city.
Nearest International Airport: Chennai International Airport, at a distance of 17 km from the Global Hospital and around 45 min drive.
Nearest Railway Station: Chennai Central Railway Station, at a distance of 25 km from the hospital, about 1 hour drive.