Snapshot of Manipal Hospital
- Manipal Hospital Dwarka is a part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group providing quality and affordable healthcare to both national and international patients.
- The hospital is one of the 15 multi speciality hospitals of Manipal Hospitals Group that was established in 1991 with the first hospital in Bangalore.
- Manipal Hospital Dwarka is a multi super speciality tertiary healthcare center that aims to provide the best treatment in par with the international standards at a fraction of the cost.
- The 380 bedded hospital is among the new age hospitals fully equipped with state of the art infrastructure, cutting edge technology and the latest and advanced clinical practices. It has 13 modular Operation theatres with 118 beds solely for critical care.
- The hospital comprises of internationally acclaimed doctors and highly professional and experienced hospital and medical staff who provide preventive, therapeutic and diagnostic services all under one roof.
- The major centers of Excellence in the hospital include the departments of Oncology, Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences, Orthopedics and Joint Replacement, Urology, Gastroenterology and Women and Child Care.
- With a target to create a Digital Hospital, Manipal Hospital Dwarka is one step forward in technology with artificial intelligence, virtual reality, automated pneumatic chute system, telemedicine, remote monitoring, augmented thinking and EMR.
Facilities for International Patients at Manipal Hospital
- Foreign patients can plan their treatment prior to visiting the hospital by connecting online.
- The hospital has a travel desk that caters to the needs of the international patients whether it is regarding visas, currency exchange, interpreter and translator services, medical travel insurance or any other administrative service.
- Patients can choose the rooms based on their necessity and availability and there are facilities of accommodation for people accompanying them as well.
Other services and facilities at Manipal Hospital
- Restaurants servicing local and international food
- Waiting Lounge
- Private rooms
- Laundry service
Connectivity from Manipal Hospital
- Indira Gandhi International Airport is 9 kms away from the hospital
- Cars for hire and local cabs are a call away.