- Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka, is a super-specialty hospital in Dwarka, New Delhi, which is a part of Manipal Hospitals Group. The group was established in 1953, as Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, Karnataka. Over the years, the group has won several awards such as the Frost & Sullivan Awards in 2011 and the Asian HR Leadership Award in 2013.
- The hospital aims to provide the best treatment in par with the international standards at a fraction of the cost.
- Equipped with 380 beds, the hospital is also one of the new age hospitals which is equipped fully with state of the art infrastructure, cutting edge technology as well as the latest and advanced clinical practices. The hospital also has 13 modular Operation theatres with 118 beds which are solely meant for critical care.
- The hospital comprises of internationally acclaimed doctors and highly professional and experienced hospital and medical staff who are able to provide preventive, therapeutic and diagnostic services all under one roof.
- Manipal Hospital Dwarka is one step forward in technology as well, as it is equipped with artificial intelligence, virtual reality, automated pneumatic chute system, telemedicine, remote monitoring, augmented thinking and EMR.
Facilities for International Patients
- Foreign patients can plan their treatment prior to visiting the hospital by connecting online.
- The hospital has a travel desk that caters to the needs of the international patients whether it is regarding visas, currency exchange, interpreter and translator services, medical travel insurance or any other administrative service.
- Patients can choose the rooms based on their necessity and availability and there are facilities of accommodation for people accompanying them as well.
- Restaurants servicing local and international food
- Waiting Lounge
- Private rooms
- Laundry service
- Indira Gandhi International Airport is 9 kms away from the hospital
- Cars for hire and local cabs are a call away.