Snapshot of Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai
- Fortis Hiranandani hospital was established in 2007.
- The hospital is an advanced tertiary care, multi-specialty hospital equipped with 149 beds.
- The hospital is equipped with a super ICU to provide emergency medical care to critically ill patients.
- The hospital is NABH accredited.
- The critical care facility in the hospital is augmented with the state-of-the-art facilities that facilitate speedier diagnosis and efficient monitoring.
- The hospital provides specialty medical services in cardiology, orthopedic science, pediatric science, neurology, diabetic care, urology, nephrology, ENT, obstetrics, gynecology, cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery, neuro and spine care.
Facilities for International Patients at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai
- Providing detailed medical opinion and tele- consultation with our team of doctors before arrival
- A dedicated relationship manager is assigned to each patient to take care of all you needs inside the hospital and to assist you with hospital administrative processes
- International Concierge Desk
- Complimentary two way airport transfers
- Payments can be done either via cash, credit card or Wire Transfer.
Services and Other Facilities at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai
- 24-hour accident and emergency service including trauma treatment
- Critical care ambulance service
- Blood bank
- Cardiac operation theatre
- Preventive health check
- Diagnostic and catheterisation laboratory
- Critical and emergency care
- Diet counselling
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Laboratory and microbiological services
- Stress management
- 24×7 pharmacy
- Endoscopy unit
- Emergency room.
Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai
Mini Sea Shore Road, Sector 10, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400703
Connectivity from Fortis Hiranandani, Mumbai
- Airport at a distance of 24 kms from the hospital
- Railway station is 29.7 kms away from the hospital