- Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal is a well known neuro and spine surgeon in Delhi with over 2 decades of experience.
- He is a highly trained and skilled neurosurgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgeries, endoscopic neurosurgery, Functional Neurosurgery and micro neurosurgery.
- Till date he has performed over 10,000 neurosurgical procedures including 4500 brain surgeries, 500 endoscopic brain surgeries, 2000 spine surgeries, 400 aneurysms and 500 anterior cervical microdiscectomy with 60 disc replacement procedures.
- Dr. Kansal holds great skills in aneurysm clippings, neuro modulation, epilepsy and neuro vascular surgery and has handled several such types of cases in his career.
- He holds memberships of various neurological organizations and is a highly respected member of Neurosurgery in India.
- He has attended numerous conferences, seminars and meetings across the globe and presented papers and abstracts. He has delivered talks on how advancements can be made in the field of neuro surgery and spine surgery and has been greatly appreciated for his dedication and contributions.
- Minimally Invasive Brain and Spine surgery
- All kinds of Complex Spine surgeries
- Stereotactic Neurosurgery
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- Vascular and Microscopic surgery
- Brain and Spine tumor surgery
- Intracranial Abscess
- Intracranial Aneurysms
- Aneurysm clippings
- Extradural Hematoma
- Intervertrebral Disc Prolapse
- Degenerative spine scoliosis
- Percutanous Discectomy
- Microvascular decompression surgery for trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm
- Head of Neuro Spine and Director of Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Presently
- Director and HOD of Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Head of Neurosurgery at Max Hospital, Pitampura, New Delhi
- HOD and Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at Vidya Sagar Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, New Delhi
- Associate Consultant of Neurosurgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut, 1993
- MS in General Surgery from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, 1997
- MCh in Neuro Surgery from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, 2001
- Fellowship training in Endoscopic Brain and Spine Surgery, Germany and King George’s Medical College, Lucknow
- Advanced Spinal surgery from St. Mary’s Hospital, Seoul, South Korea
- Percutanous Discectomy and Neucleoplasty from Bangkok, Thailand
- Minimal Access Spine Techniques from General Hospital, Singapore
- Advance Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery from Freiburg, Germany
- Advance Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery from Philadelphia, USA
- Neurological Society of India
- Neuro Spine Society of India
- Delhi Neurological Association
- Delhi Medial Association
- Indian Medical Association
- Executive Member of Delhi Spine Society