Snapshot of BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Equipped with 650 beds, BLK Superspecialty Hospital is the largest stand-alone private sector hospital in Delhi. With over 1500 healthcare providers, and 150 globally renowned super specialists, the hospital is one of Asia’s largest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre. The hospital is known for having some of the best cancer doctors in the country.
- The hospital is NABH and NABL accredited and was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister of India. Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru. It is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in India which was spread across 5 acres and has a capacity of 650 beds.
- The hospital has 80 consultation rooms spread across two floors especially for OPD services.
- With one of the largest critical care programs, the hospital is equipped with 125 ICU beds specifically dedicated to the surgical, medical, neonatal, cardiac, pediatric, neuroscience and organ transplant units.
- The critical care units are also equipped with monitoring devices, isolation rooms as well as ventilators. Each room also has CRRT, SLED, Bronchoscopy, endoscopy and hemodialysis facilities in order to aid the immediate need of any patient.
- There are seventeen futuristic operation theaters which are equipped with the latest technology and modern machines that include three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system.
- The hospital houses several specialties and also eleven Centers of Excellence which are headed by the best doctors and surgeons in India.
- The BLK Bone Marrow Transplant Center is one of the largest in Asia and helped with the first Matching Unrelated Donor Transplant in Delhi.
- ICUs specifically for Liver and Renal Transplant patients are equipped with individual hepafilters, veno-venous bypass systems and other specialized equipments and instruments.
- The latest and advanced technology are installed in the hospital that include CyberKnife VSI, Neuro Vascular BiPlane Cath Lab, PET CT Scanner, TriologyTx Linear Accelerator with cone beam CT (Radiation Oncology) and Bone Mineral Density Scanner among several others.
- Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine Centre
- Bariatric & Advance Laparoscopy Surgery
- Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Emergency & Acute Care Medicine
- Endocrinology and Endocrine Surgery
- ENT & Cochlear Implant
- General & Minimal Access Surgery
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery
- Internal Medicin
- Interventional Radiology
- IVF & Infertility Treatment
- Liver Transplantation
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition & Health
- Pain Management
- Laboratory Services
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Radiology & Imaging
- Surgical Gastroenterology
Facilities for International Patients at BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- Like major tertiary care hospitals of the world, BLK also has a specifically dedicated desk for helping international patients throughout the treatment procedure. This includes booking appointments, visa services, currency exchange, language interpreters and local cuisines.
- The hospital has an Electronic Medical Record service that allows patients to share medical information and consult doctors through the internet.
- It also offers test and treatment packages for international patients so that they can get the best possible treatment at affordable costs. The packages are customized according to the need, comfort and budget of the patient so as to serve better.
Services and Other Facilities at BLK Super Specialty Hospital
Top Doctors at BLK Super Specialty Hospital
BLK Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, New Delhi-110005
Connectivity from BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- International airport is at a distance of 13 kms and takes 30-40 minutes
- Nearest metro station is Karol Bagh at a distance of 2 kms
- Cabs and local taxis are available any time and can be easily booked through calls or online.