Snapshot of BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital was established in the year 199 by Dr. B L Kapur, a leading Gynecologist and Obstetrician.
- The hospital is NABH and NABL accredited and was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister of India. Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- It is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in India spread across 5 acres and has a capacity of 650 beds.
- It has 80 consultation room spread across two floors especially for OPD services.
- With one of the largest critical care programs, the hospital has 125 ICU beds specifically dedicated to the surgical, medical, neonatal, cardiac, pediatric, neuroscience and organ transplant units.
- The critical care units are equipped with monitoring devices, isolation rooms and ventilators. Each room also has CRRT, SLED, Bronchoscopy, endoscopy and hemodialysis facilities to help with the immediate need of any patient.
- There are 17 futuristic operation theaters highly equipped with the latest technology and modern machines that includes 3 stage air filtration and gas scavenging system.
- The hospital houses several specialities and has 11 Centers of Excellence that are headed by the best doctors and surgeons in India.
- These centers are- Cancer Center, Heart Center, Center for Bone Marrow Transplant, Center for Neurosciences, Center for Renal Sciences and Kidney Transplant, Center for Orthopedics and Joint reconstruction, Center for Digestive and Liver Diseases, Center for Child Health, Center for Chest and Respiratory Diseases, Center for Critical Care and Center for Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery.
- It also has a dedicated operation theatre near the labor room for any emergency surgery requirement. There are birthing suites with telemetric foetal monitors that helps to check the progression of labor.
- The BLK Bone Marrow Transplant Center is one of the largest in Asia and helped with the first Matching Unrelated Donor Transplant in Delhi.
- ICUs specifically for Liver and Renal Transplant patients are equipped with individual hepafilters, veno-venous bypass systems and other specialized equipments and instruments.
- The latest and advanced technology are installed in the hospital that include CyberKnife VSI, Neuro Vascular BiPlane Cath Lab, PET CT Scanner, TriologyTx Linear Accelerator with cone beam CT (Radiation Oncology) and Bone Mineral Density Scanner among several others.
Facilities for International Patients at BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- Like major tertiary care hospitals of the world, BLK also has a specifically dedicated desk for helping international patients throughout the treatment procedure. This includes booking appointments, visa services, currency exchange, language interpreters and local cuisines.
- The hospital has an Electronic Medical Record service that allows patients to share medical information and consult doctors through the internet.
- It also offers test and treatment packages for international patients so that they can get the best possible treatment at affordable costs. The packages are customized according to the need, comfort and budget of the patient so as to serve better.
Services and Other Facilities at BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- State of the art Laboratories
- Blood Bank
- Nuclear Medicine
- X- Ray, Ultra Sound, MRI, CT Scan
- Cath Labs and Mammography
- Ambulance equipped with Advanced Life Support System (ALSS)
- Dedicated Bronchoscopy and Endoscopy Suites
- Cafeterias serving local and international cuisines 24×7
Top Doctors at BLK Super Specialty Hospital
Connectivity from BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- International airport is at a distance of 13 kms and takes 30-40 minutes
- Nearest metro station is Karol Bagh at a distance of 2 kms
- Cabs and local taxis are available any time and can be easily booked through calls or online.