Profile Snapshot of Dr. Pradeep Sharma
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma is the Director of the BLK-Max Centre for Orthopedics, Joint Reconstruction, and Spine Surgery in Delhi.
- He is an Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in Joint replacement and reconstruction surgeries of the knee, hip, and spine.
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma has an experience of 40+ years in the field and is an expert in the treatment of both adult and pediatric patients.
- Apart from joint replacement and reconstruction, his other primary interest lies in Arthroplasty, Pediatric Orthopedics, and Trauma, and has been trained in the procedures from reputed orthopedic institutes of the world.
- Dr. Sharma has received several accolades in his career and is a regular invitee to orthopedic conferences and seminars held across various countries. He also organizes workshops and CMEs in order to provide training for Arthroplasty.
- Dr. Pradeep Sharma runs arthroplasty Fellowships supported by Zimmer and Stryker and has trained and mentored young surgeons in Arthroplasty.
- He is a member of numerous orthopedic and medical organizations and is among the best orthopedic surgeons in India for joint replacement procedures.
Dr. Pradeep Sharma’s Expertise
- Acetabular Fixation
- Bilateral and unicondylar knee replacement
- Joint Replacement and Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Knee and Hip Resurfacing with Computer navigation
- Minimally Invasive hip and knee replacement surgery
- Revision surgery for knee and hip
- Total /Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
- Total/Partial Hip Replacement Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Pradeep Sharma
- Head and Director of BLK Centre for Orthopedics, Joint Reconstruction and Spine Surgery, New Delhi, Presently
- Chief Coordinator and Senior Consultant of Orthopedic Surgery at Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi
- Visiting Consultant of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement at Rockland Hospital, New Delhi
- Visiting Consultant of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj
Dr. Pradeep Sharma’s Qualifications
- MS in Orthopedics
- MCh in Orthopedics from Liverpool, UK
- Fellowships in Arthroplasty from Sentinel Hospital, Los Angeles, and Sindelfingen, Germany
- Fellowship in Trauma from Davos, Switzerland
- Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedics from Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Liverpool
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction Surgery from Royal Liverpool Hospital
- Fellowship in Joint Replacements from Queen Mary Hospital, UK
Memberships of Dr. Pradeep Sharma
- Indian Orthopedic Association