Designation of Dr. Dharma Choudhary
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Dharma Choudhary
- Dr. Dharma Choudhary is a renowned Hemato Oncologist and is currently associated with BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. He serves as the Director and Senior Consultant at the Department of Bone Marrow Transplant and Hematology.
- He has more than a decade of experience in the field and is one of the best doctors in India for Hemato-Oncology.
- Dr. Dharma Choudhary is an expert in bone marrow transplantation for leukemia in adults, stem cell transplant for leukemia, and lymphoma (blood cancer) in adults and his expertise also lies in the treatment of solid tumors and various benign blood disorders.
- Dr. Choudhary holds the credit of performing some of the most complex bone marrow transplants in India and has had several successful results to his name.
- He holds membership in medical organizations such as the Indian Society of Hematology and Life membership of the Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine
- He has done several types of research on the different types of blood cancer and has also published his work in world-renowned national and international medical journals.
Work Experience of Dr. Dharma Choudhary
- Director and Senior Consultant at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Present
- Consultant, Clinical Hematology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 2007
- Consultant at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Dr. Dharma Choudhary’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Dr. S N Medical College, Jaipur in 1999
- MD in Internal Medicine from Dr. S N Medical College, Jaipur in 2002
- DM in Clinical Hematology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2007
- Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant (Leukemia) from Vancouver General Hospital and BC Cancer Agency, Canada