- Dr. Dharma Choudhary is a renowned Hemato Oncologist and is currently associated with BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi. He serves as the Director and Senior Consultant at the department of Bone Marrow Transplant and Hematology.
- He has more than a decade of experience in the field and is one of the best doctors in India for Hemato-Oncology.
- He is an expert in bone marrow transplantation for leukemia in adults, stem cell transplant for leukemia and lymphoma (blood cancer) in adults and his expertise also lies in treatment of solid tumors and various benign blood disorders.
- Dr. Choudhary holds credit of performing some of the most complex bone marrow transplants of India and has several successful results to his name.
- He holds membership of medical organizations such as the Indian Society of Hematology and a Life membership of the Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine
- He has done several researches on the different types of blood cancer and has also published his work in world renowned national and international medical journals.
- Director and Senior Consultant at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Present
- Consultant, Clinical Hematology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2007
- Consultant, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MBBS from Dr. S N Medical College, Jaipur, 1999
- MD in Internal Medicine from Dr. S N Medical College, Jaipur 2002
- DM in Clinical Hematology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2007
- Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant (Leukemia) from Vancouver General Hospital and BC Cancer Agency, Canada