Designation of Dr. Mrinal Sharma
Dr. Mrinal Sharma
Consultant – Orthopedics, Joint Reconstruction and Spine Surgery (Hip and Knee Replacement surgery)
BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Mrinal Sharma
- Dr. Mrinal Sharma is a highly renowned Orthopedic Surgeon and Joint Replacement Specialist with a specialization in Arthroplasty.
- He is currently working as a Consultant for Knee and Hip Replacement surgery at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital for Orthopedics, Joint Reconstruction, and Spine Surgery.
- Dr. Mrinal Sharma holds with him an experience of more than a decade and has achieved huge success with joint replacement procedures, especially of the knee, during his career.
- He is among the new generation of Orthopedic surgeons who use Computer Navigated techniques for performing knee and hip replacement surgeries.
- Dr. Mrinal Sharma is an expert in different types of joint replacement procedures like Robotic Assisted Knee and Hip replacement, Robotic Assisted Arthroplasty, and Revision Total Knee Replacement to name a few.
- Dr. Sharma is trained in Adult Joint Reconstruction, Robotic Assisted Knee and Hip Replacement, and Revision Arthroscopy and acquired these stints from prestigious orthopedic hospitals in the UK, USA, and Germany.
- Dr. Mrinal Sharma has received numerous awards and accolades in his career and is a well-known name in the world of Joint replacement surgery.
- He has been a guest faculty at numerous national and international conferences and has also been part of talk shows and programs.
- Dr. Sharma holds the credit for more than 40 paper and poster presentations and also has over 15 publications in renowned national and international medical journals.
Dr. Mrinal Sharma’s Expertise
- Total Knee Replacement surgery
- Total Hip Replacement surgery
- Primary, Complex, and Revision Total Knee Replacement surgery
- Primary, Complex, and Revision Total Hip Replacement surgery
- Computer Navigated Knee and Hip Replacement surgeries
- Robotic-Assisted Arthroplasty
- Unicondylar and Partial Knee Replacement
- Revision Arthroscopy
- Adult Joint Reconstruction surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Mrinal Sharma
- Consultant of Joint Replacement Surgery (Hip and Knee Replacements) BLK-Max Centre for Orthopedics, Joint Reconstruction and Spine Surgery, New Delhi
- Consultant of Joint Replacement Surgery at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant of Joint Replacement Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Visiting Consultant of Joint Replacement Surgery at Pushpanjali Crossley, Ghaziabad
- Consultant of Joint Replacement Surgery at Noida Medicare Centre
Dr. Mrinal Sharma’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Government Rajendra Medical College, Patiala
- MS in Orthopedics from Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur
- MCh in Orthopedics from American Institute of Medicine, Fort Wayne, USA
- DNB in Orthopedics from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- MNAMS from National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Diploma, SICOT, Belgium
- Ranawat Orthopedic Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery from the Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, 2015
- SICOT International Fellowship in Computer Navigated Joint Replacement Surgery from Golden Jubilee Hospital, Glasgow, 2015
- Fellowship in Revision Arthroplasty from Helios Endoklinik, Hamburg, Germany, 2013
- IOSUK Indo-British Fellowship in Arthroplasty from Centre for Hip Surgery, Wrightington Hospital, London, 2012
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy from Sancheti Institute of Orthopedics, 2012
- Travelling Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery by Delhi Orthopedic Association, 2010-2011
Memberships of Dr. Mrinal Sharma
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Associate Member of SICOT
- Medical Council of India
- Delhi Medical Council
- Punjab Medical Council
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Mrinal Sharma
- SICOT India Foundation Award
- Cezcon Gold Medal Award
- First Ambassador to Singapore of the Indian Orthopedic Association
Dr. Mrinal Sharma is currently working as –
Senior Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon practicing in Asian Hospital Faridabad, India.