Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sunil Prakash
- Dr. Sunil Prakash is one of the best nephrologists in Delhi. He is the Director of the Nephrology Department at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi.
- Services offered by Dr. Sunil Prakash are the diagnosis and treatment of urinary infections, nephritis, kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, and cystic kidney diseases stand out.
- He also guides, indicate,s and monitors the treatment of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and kidney transplantation. As one of the leading nephrologists in Delhi, he is well–experienced in all aspects of general nephrology.
- The key specialties of Dr. Sunil Prakash are Dialysis and Renal Failure. Today, he is considered one of the top nephrologists in Delhi for kidney transplants.
- Dr. Sunil Prakash has over 30 years of experience both in India and abroad.
- He has successfully conducted countless hemodialysis sessions and assisted more than 300 renal transplants.
- He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of staghorn calculus, nephrotic syndrome, hydronephrosis, etc.
- Dr. Prakash has rich experience in the post-operative management of patients who have undergone kidney transplant procedures.
Dr. Sunil Prakash’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Sunil Prakash
- Presently working as a Senior Director & HOD in Nephrology Department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- He Worked as a Director & Head in Nephrology and Transplant services at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- He Worked as a Senior Nephrologist at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
- He is a senior Resident in Department of Nephrology at AIIMS, New Delhi
- He is a Senior Resident in the Department of Nephrology at AIIMS.
Dr. Sunil Prakash’s Qualifications
- MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 1982
- MD – Medicine from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 1986
- DM – Nephrology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1993
- Fellowship of the International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis from FISPD University of Toronto in 2002
- Fellowship of International Society of Nephrology from FISN University of Missouri, USA in 2002
- Fellowship of the Indian College of Physicians, FICP in 2005
Memberships of Dr. Sunil Prakash
- Member of International Society of Nephrology.
- Member of European Society of Dialysis and Transplantation.
- Life member of Asian Society of Transplantation.
- Life member of Association of Physicians of India.
- Life member of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Life member of Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India.
- Life member of Indian Society of Organ transplantation.
- Life member of Indian Society of Hemodialysis.
- Life member of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine.
- Life member of Northern Chapter of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Life member of Delhi Society of Nephrology.
Publications of Dr. Sunil Prakash
- Dr. Sunil Prakash has published more than a dozen publications, which have been presented nationally as well as internationally. His publications have been approved by doctors all over the world.