Best Spine Surgeons in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Spine Surgeons in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Sanjay Sarup is a leading Orthopedic Surgeon with over 24 years of experience during which he has been associated with the best hospitals in the country.
- He performs a number of orthopedic procedures that includes surgery for correcting Scoliosis and Kyphosis, Club foot, dislocated hips, and hip deformity since birth among several other procedures.
- Dr. Sarup received his training in orthopedic surgery from leading hospitals in India and UK and holds a Fellowship of the Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow in Pediatric Orthopedics.
- Dr. Arun Saroha is a renowned Neurosurgeon with extensive experience in the surgical treatment of all kinds of brain and spine disorders.
- He holds an experience of over 20 years in the field and has performed over 8000 neurosurgeries till date for different types of neuro and spinal diseases.
- Dr. Saroha is an expert in minimally invasive spine surgery, neuro-onco surgery, trauma surgery and is also among the few neurosurgeons with expertise in Pediatric neurosurgery.
- Dr. Vineesh Mathur is an accomplished and renowned Orthopedic Surgeon in India specializing in Spine Surgery.
- He holds an extensive experience of 25+ years in the field of orthopedics and spinal surgery and has performed over 6000 independent surgeries till date.
- Dr. Vineesh Mathur is highly trained in all kinds of spinal procedures and received training in the procedures from distinguished institutes in India, Spain, Turkey, USA, South Korea, and Denmark
- Dr. V K Jain is a leading neurosurgeon in India with refined medical surgical precision.
- Dr. Jain has worked in a variety of significant positions in hospitals all across the world over the course of his career.
- Dr. Jain has also served as a visiting professor at a number of prestigious hospitals throughout the world.
- He has also attended many conferences, workshops, and seminars and has also been invited as faculty to many conventions both in India and abroad.
- With a super-specialization in Neurosurgery, Dr. S K Sogani is one of the most accomplished neurosurgeons in Delhi and NCR.
- His interest lies in tumor removal surgery, skull base surgery, brain stroke surgery, head injury, micro neurosurgery, different types of spine surgery, and emergency trauma surgery.
- Dr. A B Govindaraj is a leading Orthopedic surgeon who holds an extensive experience of more than 3 decades in the field and performs over 300 joint replacement surgeries annually.
- He excels in unilateral and bilateral total knee replacement, total hip replacement, and shoulder replacement surgeries.
- Dr. Abhaya Kumar is a leading name in the field of Neurosurgery who is an expert in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Brain surgery, and Stereotactic Radiosurgery and has performed more than 1400 spine surgeries and 1100 brain surgeries in KDAH alone.
- Dr. Abhaya Kumar’s primary focus includes Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS) and has handled over 800 MISS cases till date in the hospital with 96% successful results.
- Dr. Ashok Hande is a renowned neurosurgeon in Mumbai who holds the credit for 300 AVMs, 1400 skull base tumor surgeries, 3600 surgeries for cranial and spinal trauma, 1200 lumbar prolapsed intervertebral disc surgeries, 800 cerebral aneurysms, and more than 100 microvascular decompressions.
- He holds an experience encompassing 25+ years and holds the credit for pioneering neurosurgery in Mumbai by bringing in new and advanced neurosurgical procedures for brain and spine surgery.
- Dr. Deepu Banerji is a leading name in the field of Neurosurgery in India and possesses extensive skills in minimally invasive and micro neurosurgery.
- He has been practicing neurosurgery for over 28 years and is counted among the best microscopic neurosurgeons in the country.
- Apart from minimally invasive surgeries, his expertise lies in skull base surgery, brain tumors surgery, vascular surgery, and spine surgeries, and has handled numerous cases of brain and spine diseases and disorders.
- Dr. Gautam Zaveri is one of the best spine surgeons in India today and has performed over 3000 spinal surgeries for the treatment of spinal fractures, trauma, slipped discs, kyphosis, scoliosis, sciatica, spondylolisthesis, and spinal stenosis.
- Dr. Zaveri specializes in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries commonly known as MISS and performs most of his procedures using this technique to minimize cuts and speed up the recovery process.