Best Doctors in India for PRK Surgery
- With over 22 years of experience, Dr Anita Sethi is currently Director and Head of Department, at Ophthalmology, at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon. She is also a Senior Consultant at Visitech Eye Center, South Extension II. She also has a vast experience in the field of eye surgery and belives in delivering comprehensive eye care to her patients.
- Her proficiency is in Lasik Surgery, Phaco Eye Surgery, Refractive surgery, Ptosis & other Oculoplastic Surgery, Cornea treatment and Cataract treatment. She has a special interest in Orbital & Oculoplastic surgery and has worked extensively with trauma and Acid burn victim. She is known to be among the best ophthalmologists in India.
- Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi is an immensely talented & an extremely popular Cataract Surgeon, famous for operating on most of the celebrities in India.
- Known to be one of the finest Ophthalmic Surgeons of the country, he has also been a pioneer in the innovations as well as the Art of Cataract surgery over the past 36 years.
- Currently he is the Chairman of the Division of Ophthalmology at Medanta. He completed his MBBS degree from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1982, and followed up with a MD in Ophthalmology from RP Centre, AIIMS in 1987. He served as a Senior Resident as well, at AIIMS from 1987 to 1990. He is known especially for his insightful medical treatment approach for cataract surgeries, glaucoma and cataract.
- Dr. Neeraj Sanduja is one of the finest ophthalmologists in India with huge experience, in the management of vitreoretinal conditions.
- Dr. Sanduja has worked as vitreoretinal consultant at multiple reputed institutions such as the Shroff Charity Eye Hospital, Artemis Hospital and Centre For Sight, Gurgaon and has numerous achievements to his credit. He is known to perform around 60 FFA and 75 Lasers treatment in OPD in a month. He is actively involved in ROP screening and treatment awareness programmes.
- Dr. Neeraj Sanduja is a reputed eye specialist with 18 years of rich experience, as a Vitreoretinal Consultant. Dr. Sanduja completed his MBBS degree from PGIMs Rohtak and MS in ophthalmology from the same institute. Currently, Dr. Sanduja works as a Senior Consultant-Ophthalmology (Vitreoretinal) in Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon. His previous experience includes a stint at William Beaumont Hospital, Michigan, the USA as a Visiting Fellow in Paediatric Retina.
- Dr. Sanduja has been involved in the organization of various national and international conferences on subjects such as Diabetic Retinopathy, AMD and Retinopathy of Prematurity. Dr. Sanduja has always excelled in his profession as well as academics. He has multiple fellowships like FICO (UK), FRCS (Glasgow) & FAICO (Retina). He was awarded the Best Ophthalmologist in Delhi/NCR (2015) by the IMA. He has published numerous papers in various national and international publications. His area of expertise includes Vitreoretinal Laser Surgery, Disease of Retina and UVEA, Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Detachment, Ocular Trauma, Retinopathy and Macular Hole.
- Dr. Parul Sharma is a renowned ophthalmologist and eye surgeon, who possesses a track record of outstanding performance throughout her career in academics, diagnostics as well as surgery.
- She is known to keep active interest in the latest developments of most subspecialties in ophthalmology including academics. She has also experience gained from prestigious national and international eye institutes.
- Throughout her career, she has been invited as a speaker, convenor and moderator at various scientific forums at a national level.
- She also has several national and international publications to her credit. Over the past few years, she has also been invited in various ophthalmic conferences over the past 20 years as Chairman, Judge, Speaker, Moderator and Convener.
- She also organizes and attends various CME, Conferences and wetlabs from time to time.
- Dr. Careen Pakrasi is one of the best ophthalmologists in India. She graduated with an MBBS from MKCG College, Orissa in 1985. She next completed masters from MD in ophthalmology from AIIMS in 1991. Pakrasi practiced as a senior resident in Safdarjung Hospital from 1994 to 1996.
- Dr. Carreen Pakrasi is also post graduate Diploma holder in in hospital management from IHFW. Dr. Pakrasi has over three decades of rich professional experience in her field. Her area of interest lies in treatment of Cataract, Refractive Surgery, Glaucoma and UVEA. She used to be the director of Pakrasi eye associates from 1996 to 2013. Now she is currently working as Director of Opthalmology in Medanta- The Medicity.
- Dr. Aniel Malhotra is a renowned eye surgeon in Delhi and has experience of nearly 32 years in the field.
- Since 1996, he has been working as a Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Malhotra specializes in squint surgery, LASIK Surgery, and cataract surgery. Besides these, some significant services offered by the doctor are Cornea transplant, retinal detachment surgery, Diabetic Retinopathy, DALK, DSEK, and Cosmetic Eye Surgery.
- He got a fellowship under Padma Shree Dr. S.S. Badrinath from renowned eye hospital, Shankar Netralaya, Chennai.
- Dr. Shibal Bhartiya is an eye surgeon, who specializes in glaucoma and ocular surface diseases. With a diverse experience of more than twenty years across geographies in the healthcare, social entrepreneurship and medical editorial spaces, she is currently working as a Senior Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, one of the largest and most internationally reputed multi-specialty hospitals.
- Dr. Bhartiya is the Executive Editor of ‘Current Glaucoma Practice’, which is the official journal of the International Society of Glaucoma Surgery. She is also the Editor in Chief of 1Clinical and Experimental Vision and Eye Research’. She is the founder director of Medequill, a language editing service which also provides web content for medical services. Dr Bhartiya has more than ten textbooks on glaucoma, and ophthalmology to her credit.
- She is also the founder of Vision Unlimited, a bootstrapped social impact organization involved in skill development, disaster relief, food security as well as healthcare access for all.
- Formerly, she was the Head of Academics and Research at Eye 7 Hospitals, New Delhi, and also Senior Clinical Research Fellow in Glaucoma services of the Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Geneva, and Senior Research Associate in the Cornea and Glaucoma Services at Dr R P Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Dr. Indrish Bhatia is a well-known ophthalmologist, who did his MBBS from AIIMS, New Delhi and later his MD in Ophthalmology from Dr RP Center for Opthalmic Sciences. He is also an FRCS in Ophthalmology from Glasgow, UK as well as a FICO certified expert from International Council of Ophthalmology, London, UK.
- With a rich experience of 10 years across a host of leading medical institutions under his belt, he currently works at Medanta- The Medicity as a consultant.
- Throughout his career, he has performed over 1000 vitreoretinal surgeries. He has also given over 6000 intravitreal injections. He also has a special interest in diabetic retinopathy.
- Dr. Amanjot G. Singh has been practicing medicine for 20 years. Her specialization lies in cataract surgery by phacoemusification and LASIK. She has been conducting training in Phacoemulsification at SGHS hospital at Sohana and at Centre for Sight, New Delhi prior to joining Max Healthcare.
- She has multiple specializations including refractive surgery, corneal surgery, eye muscle surgery, oculoplastic surgery, etc. She is a member of the Delhi Ophthalmic Society and the Bombay Opthalmic Society.
- Dr. Sameer Kaushal is a qualified eye surgeon who graduated from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. After completion of his graduation as well as post graduation from the institute, he spent a few years in the Cornea, Cataract, and Refractive Surgery Unit of the institute gaining expertise in treatment of eye disease especially corneal disorders.
- He also gained valuable experience in performing various eye surgeries especially anterior segment surgeries including phaco surgery for cataract, LASIK and corneal transplantation. His expertise extends to the latest treatment modalities which includes sutureless corneal transplants and artificial corneas.
- Throughout his career, he has also been involved in teaching as well as research activities. He has multiple research papers published in various international journals. He has pioneered new techniques including new surgical procedures and minimally invasive treatments. He has also co-authored books concerning corneal transplantation, corneal transplant as well as LASIK surgery.
Best Hospitals in India for PRK Surgery
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Fortis serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Manipal Hospital is a new and fast growing hospitals in Delhi NCR | Manipal has good medical team for specialties like Oncology, Cardiology and CTVS, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram
Narayana Superspeciality Hospital is a world-class medical facility which caters to healthcare needs of NCR region. Equipped with world-class medical equipment and infrastructure, it ensures patients of providing a wide range of treatment.