Best Medical Oncologists in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Medical Oncologists in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Rakesh Chopra is a well-known Medical Oncologist with national and international repute as one of the best in the treatment of all types of blood cancers including leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and bone marrow transplant.
- His specialization lies in blood cancer and also provides treatment for solid cancers of the breasts, lungs, prostate, colon, and GI.
- Dr. Randeep Singh has trained extensively in managing cancer patients at the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- After spending over 20 years in this field, he has a vast experience in breast, lung, and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Throughout his career, Dr. Randeep Singh has had over 40 publications in national and international journals.
- He has also attended and presented various scientific papers in national and international journals.
- Dr. Shilpi Sharma is a highly experienced surgeon and oncologist who has previously worked in prestigious institutions such as Tata Memorial Hospital, and National Cancer Institute.
- Throughout her career, she has conducted various high-quality research in the field of head and neck cancers. Dr. Shilpi Sharma has also been part of various randomized and nonrandomized trials and has also been involved in clinical and translational research.
- She is also a member of ICMR guideline committee which formulated the ICMR guidelines on tongue cancers.
- Dr. Bellarmine Vincent Lawrence is a well-known Medical Oncologist in South India with a specialization in the treatment of breast cancers.
- He provides overall both pre and post-operative treatment of breast cancer that includes diagnostic, therapeutic as well as palliative care.
- He also provides services for other types of cancers including blood cancer and does procedures like Chemotherapy for the treatment and biopsies for the detection of cancer.
- Dr. T. Raja is a Medical Oncologist from the Tamil Nadu state with 25 years of know-how in this field.
- He has proficiency in Cancer Screening, Chemotherapy, PICC Line Insertion, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Stem Cell Transplantation, Pap collection, lymphoma, Renal Cell Cancer management, and Head and Neck Tumor.
- Dr. Raja was the Principal Investigator for several clinical studies, a published author for journals, and a teacher.
- Dr. Sankar Srinivasan is one of the top Medical Oncologists in India with proficiency in cancer management for about 28 years.
- He got certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology from American Board to enhance his skills.
- Dr. Srinivasan is placed in the best 10% of the Hematologists boards.
- He is an active member of several International Medical Association Boards.