- Dr. Sonia Malik is a renowned gynecologist and obstetrician in India specializing in IVF and ART.
- She is one of the best doctors in the country for fertility treatment and is an expert in all types of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
- She founded the Southend Fertility and IVF Center with the motive of helping infertile couples have a family, and the clinic is considered one of the best in India.
- She holds an extensive experience of 30+ years in Gynecology, Obstetrics and Infertility and specializes in various types of ARTs that includes IVF, ICSI and IMSI.
- Dr. Malik has performed over 8000 fertility procedures with around 25 IVF cycles and 20 IUI cycles every month.
- She practices at her clinic and at the same time is also associated with various other hospitals in India like Max Healthcare, Fortis La Femme and Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Along with ART cycles, she is also an expert in the treatment of premature ovarian failure, genital tuberculosis, reproductive endrocrinology and immunology.
- Dr. Malik has received numerous awards and accolades in her career for her contributions towards gynecology and IVF in India. She holds memberships of various medical and gynecological organizations as well.
- She believes in ethical practices and understands the need of every patient who undergoes the fertility procedures. With her expertise she makes sure that a person wanting a child does not go empty handed from her care.
- Infertility & Gynaecological issues management
- Director of In Vitro Fertility and Infertility at Southend Fertility and IVF Centre, New Delhi since 2010
- Director, IVF and Infertility at Max Hospital, Gurgaon, Presently
- Programme Director of IVF and Infertility at Holy Angels Hospital, New Delhi since 2001
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Fortis La Femme, New Delhi from 2005 to 2010
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi from 1999 to 2009
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Mother and Child Hospital, New Delhi from 1995 to 1999
- Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Holy Angels Hospital, New Delhi from 1987 to 2000
- Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Samran Hospital, Saudi Arabia from 1984 to 1986
- Lecturer of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Basrah Medical College, Iraq
- MBBS from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- MD from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Punjab University, Rohtak
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- International Federation of Fertility Societies
- Indian Society for Study of Reproduction and Infertility
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Society of Reproductive Endocrinology
- Association of Obstetrics and Gynecologists of Delhi (Chairs the Infertility Committee)
- Indian Menopause Society
- International Menopause Society
- Asia Pacific Menopause Federation
- Editor in Chief of the Journal of Mid Life Health
Awards and Recognitions
- Scientific Collaborator at Cleveland Clinic Reproductive Research Centre, USA
- Received the Chairman’s Appreciation Award from Indian Medical Association in 2006
- Received the Scroll of Honor for Exemplary Services from the Indian Menopause Society in 2005
- Honored with the President’s Appreciation Award by South Delhi Branch of Indian Medical Association in 2005
- Received the Dr. Kanak Goyal Award at the Annual Conference of Indian Medical Association in 2004
- Received the Scroll of Honor for Exemplary Services to Medical Profession from South Delhi Branch of Indian Medical Association in 2000
- Received the Best Paper Award from the Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India in 1999
- Received the Best Paper Award from the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction in 1997