Snapshot of Southend Fertility and IVF Center
- Southend Fertility and IVF Centre was started in the year 2001 as a center for providing treatment to couples suffering from infertility.
- The clinic provides a comprehensive programme for infertility management that includes fertility check up to using Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) to help in conceiving.
- It was established by Dr. Sonia Malik who is an IVF specialist and a renowned gynecologist together with Dr. Avtar Krishnan, an Anesthesiologist.
- It is equipped with an outstanding infrastructure, state of the art laboratories and the latest equipments and technologies for assisted reproduction.
- The first center was set up in Vasant Vihar in Delhi and now there are 7 centers in total in Haryana, Delhi and Punjab.
- Every center has a dedicated team of experts in the field of gynecology & obstetrics and IVF wh follow international standards of treatment protocol and ethical conduct.
Special highlights of Southend Fertility and IVF Center
- Standard ethical practices in all fertility treatment
- State of the art infrastructure and laboratory
- Team of highly qualified and experienced specialists
- Maintaining international standards of practice and treatment
- Freezing facilities for eggs, sperm and embryos
- Empathetic, caring and stress-free environment