Best Doctors in India for Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Treatment
- Dr. Yogesh Batra is one of the best medical gastroenterologists in New Delhi, India. He has been a practicing gastroenterologist for more than three decades. Currently, the doctor works at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi as a senior consultant and director in the Gastroenterology Department.
- Dr. Batra specializes in therapeutic endoscopy (EUS, ERCP), hepatology, pancreatic disease, and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). He has successfully performed a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic GI procedures on hundreds of patients throughout his career.
- Dr. Yogesh Batra made important contributions to national and international periodicals as well as research. He wrote about 30 papers and 6 book chapters.
- After DM he continued to work in the same institute for the next few years and gained proficiency in clinical Gastroenterology, Hepatology and in its application to patient care.
- He has performed several adult and pediatric upper G I endoscopies/ colonoscopies, ERCPs, capsule endoscopies, push and double balloon enteroscopy. He is quite experienced in performing all kind of therapeutic procedures.
- He has particular interest in teaching and is involved in teaching DM fellows, postgraduate students, nursing staff and other paramedical personnel.
- Dr. Subhash Gupta is one of the finest Gastrointestinal and Liver Transplant Surgeons” data-wpil-keyword-link=”linked”>Liver Transplant Surgeons in the country.
- Dr Gupta has over 33 years of outstanding experience. He has garnered an outstanding reputation in the field of Biliary tree, pancreas, and liver transplantation.
- He has conducted over 300 Living Donor Liver Transplants in the year 2013 each lasting 10-16 hours long.
- Dr Subhash Gupta is also have known to pioneered the development of Living Donor Transplant or LDLT.
- Known to be a pioneer in the field of liver transplantation, Dr Arvinder Singh Soin leads one of the world’s most successful liver transplant programs at Medanta. Currently, he is the Chairman of the Institute of Liver Transplantation and Regenerative Medicine, at Medanata- The Medicity, Gurgaon, India.
- Quite renowned for having a 95 percent success rate, and having performed over 2500 liver transplant throughout his career, Dr Soin was awarded the Padma Shri by the President of India, for his contributions to the Field of Medicine.
- Throughout his career of over 21 years, Dr Soin has also performed over 12000 other complex liver, gall bladder and bile duct surgeries. He is also known for his pioneer work in establishing liver transplantation in India.
- Dr Soin is also responsible for training most of the liver teams across the country. He is a key medical influence in several public health domains in India, most notably organ donation. During COVID-19, he has also been a leading healthcare figure on social media.
- Dr. Vivek Vij is considered obe of one of the most reputed liver transplant surgeons not just in India, but across Southeast Asia.
- He has over 17 years of proficient experience has performed multiple exemplary medical procedures involving advanced surgical skills that covers the entire gamut of gastroenterological surgeries.
- His expertise lies in Adult & Paediatric Liver Transplant, Complex Liver Surgery, Advanced Pancreato-biliary Surgeries, Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeries, Basic Science Research and Regenerative Medicine. His outstanding expertise in liver transplant procedures has earned him many accolades and prestige.
- He is currently serving as the Director of Liver Transplant, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery Department at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) in Gurugram.
- Avnish Seth is a well renowned name in the field of gastroenterology, not only in Delhi region, hut throughout India.
- Seth, MD, DM (Gastroenterology) is the Director of Gastroenterology Hepatobiliary Sciences and the Director of Fortis Organ Retrieval Transplant (FORT).
- An Alumnus of Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. Dr. Seth completed his MD (Medicine) from Pune University and DM (Gastroenterology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- He was earlier the Head of Department, Gastroenterology and Hepatobiliary Sciences, at the Army Hospital (Research Referral), New Delhi, where he established a successful liver transplant program and was awarded Vishisht Seva Medal by the President of India on 26th January 2009.
- With fellowships in Liver transplant (Birmingham, UK) and Endoscopic ultrasound (South Carolina Alabama, USA), his areas of interest include treatment of hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, liver transplantation and advance GI endoscopic procedures.
- Avnish Seth has over two decades of experience in Gastroenterology Hepatobiliary Sciences. An expert in Diagnostic Therapeutic GI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, ERCP and Liver Transplantation.
- Dr. Deepak Govil is one of the best Surgical Gastroenterologists in India, having over 29 years of experience in GI procedures. He has worked as a senior Gastro and laparoscopic surgeon at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals.
- Dr. Govil, the founder of PSRI’s Department of GI Surgery, has done a lot of significant GI surgical interventions.
- He is well-known for having done liver transplants upon living donors. At Apollo Hospital, he has performed over 2000 surgeries that include the liver, gastrointestinal tract, and laparoscopic procedures.
- In addition to his fieldwork, Dr. Govil has taught at prestigious medical institutes in Delhi.
- Dr. D K Bhargava is a Medical Gastroenterologist working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- He has 45 years of experience in his field.
- Dr. Bhargava was a Professor of Gastroenterology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi formerly.
- Some of the services he provides are Colonoscopy, Gastroenteritis Treatment, Acidity Treatment, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment.
- Exceptionally qualified Dr. D K Bhargava has received the Padma Shri Award and Dr. B C Roy National Award from the President of India.
- He has published more than 150 articles, papers, and journals throughout his career.
- He is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, Indian Society of Gastroenterology and American College of Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Anupam Sibal is one of the best Pediatric Gastroenterologists in Delhi, having nearly 26 years of experience in treating GI and liver disorders.
- He is a senior consultant for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi. Additionally, he is working as Group Medical Director of Apollo Hospitals.
- He has expertise in Congenital Disorders Evaluation & Treatment, Growth & Development Management, injuries in children, and complete Paediatric health checkups.
- Dr. Sibal went for International certifications and training to improvise.
- Dr. Sibal won many National and International Awards for his excellent work.
- Besides authoring 99 medical writing Dr. Sibal has written a bestselling book, “Is Your Child Ready to Face the World?” and edited/proofread a textbook on Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- Dr. (Prof.) Mohamed Rela is known as one of the best liver transplant surgeons in the world. His name has also entered the Guinness Book of Records for performing a liver transplantation of a 5 day old baby.
- With more than 28 years of experience, Dr. Rela is known as a pioneer in liver transplantation & hepatopancreatobiliary (HPB) surgery.
- Dr. Mohamed Rela is the Chairman and Director of Dr Rela Institute and Medical Centre, Chennai, India; and the Professor of Liver Surgery and Transplantation, at King’s College, Hospital in London as well.
- During his career of almost 30 years, Dr Rela has performed over 4500 liver transplantations worldwide.
- Dr. Mohamed Rela has a vision to provide premium and affordable healthcare facilities of international standards to Indian population for multi-organ transplantations.
- He is also well known for starting the ‘Institute of Liver disease and transplantation’ at Global Gleneagles health city in 2009. Within a few years, it became the largest liver transplant program in India. Over 1500 liver transplantation surgeries have been performed under this program, since its inception.
- He received his MBBS and his MS from the Stanley Medical College, in Chennai.
- He later went to the UK in 1986, to receive another MS from Edinburgh, after which he became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1988.
Best Hospitals in India for Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Treatment
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Fortis serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon | Founded by world-renowned Heart Surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Medanta has developed to one of the most reputed super-specialty hospitals in India. Medanta today serves patients from across the world for all major ailments | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Rela Hospital, Chennai
Rela Hospital is designed to provide highly specialized care in all specialties with a special focus on the care of critically ill patients and multi-organ transplantation. Established under the formidable leadership of Dr. (Professor) Mohamed Rela, a world-renowned surgeon in the field of liver surgery and transplantation
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals in Delhi, BLK serves patients from not just India, but from across the world.
Jaypee Hospital, Noida
Jaypee Hospital, Noida | Jaypee Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Delhi NCR | Jaypee has good medical team for specialties like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Manipal Hospital is a new and fast growing hospitals in Delhi NCR | Manipal has good medical team for specialties like Oncology, Cardiology and CTVS, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!