- Dr. Yogesh Batra is one of the best medical gastroenterologists in New Delhi, India. He has been a practising gastroenterologist for more than three decades. Currently, the doctor works at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi as a senior consultant and director in the Gastroenterology Department.
- Dr. Batra specialises in therapeutic endoscopy (EUS, ERCP), hepatology, pancreatic disease, and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). He has successfully performed a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic GI procedures on hundreds of patient throughout his career.
- Dr. Batra made important contributions to national and international periodicals as well as research. He wrote about 30 papers and 6 book chapters.
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Management
- Acidity Treatment Ulcerative Colitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Treatment
- Gastritis Treatment
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- MD (Med)
- DM (Gastroenterology)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Indian National Association for Study of Liver
- Society of Gastrointestinal Society of India
Awards & Recognitions
He and his team had set up MARS (Liver Dialysis)
Immunoglobulin G4 related pancreatobiliary disease: A Report of two cases highlighting the diagnostic criteria. Thakur A, Batra Y, V Agarwal and others. ~ Indian Journal 62 91-94 Pathol Microbiol Jan- Mar (2019)