Profile Snapshot of Dr. Parul Katiyar
- Dr. Parul Katiyar is a well-known Obstetrician and Gynecologist in India with expertise in Reproductive medicine and the management of infertility.
- She has close to 2 decades of experience in gynecology and obstetrics and over a decade of experience in infertility and IVF. She provides services for the management of primary and secondary infertility in couples.
- Dr. Parul Katiyar is currently associated with ART Fertility Clinic, New Delhi, and has prior to that has worked in leading hospitals in Delhi and NCR like Nova, Max Healthcare, and Fortis Hospitals.
- Dr. Katiyar was a Clinical Associate at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai where she did her infertility practice and trained under the renowned Infertility experts of India- Dr. Hrishikesh Pai and Dr. Nandita Palshetkar.
- She is experienced in all types of assisted reproductive techniques and has been part of and has assisted in more than 3000 ART cycles of all forms for patients from various parts of the world.
- She has also received her training in infertility management and laparoscopic surgery from Yale Medical School in the USA and thus performs various laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgeries by herself.
- A dedicated infertility specialist, Dr. Katiyar believes in following an ethical approach and full transparency during treating any patient and provides the best possible attention to each of them.
- Dr. Katiyar is an active blogger and has written various papers and articles on areas of her primary interest including PCOS, reproductive endocrine disorders, endometriosis, male infertility, and fertility preservation.
- Dr. Katiyar is also invited as a guest speaker at various seminars and CMEs for female health and fertility preservation. She has presented papers and spoken on several occasions in such forums and also has contributed book chapters on infertility management.
Work Experience of Dr. Parul Katiyar
- Clinical Director – Infertility and Reproductive Medicine, ART Fertility Clinic, New Delhi since 2021
- Senior Consultant of Infertility and Reproductive Medicine at Nova IVI Fertility, New Delhi from 2016 to 2021
- Senior Consultant of Infertility and Reproductive Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi from 2014 to 2016
- Consultant of Infertility and Reproductive Medicine and Clinical In Charge at Fortis La Femme Hospital, New Delhi, and Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram from 2008 to 2014
- Clinical Associate for Infertility Practice at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai from 2007 to 2008
- Senior Resident Doctor at Municipal Corporation of Delhi, New Delhi from 2006 to 2007
- Junior Resident of gynecology and Obstetrics at Aligarh Muslim University from 2003 to 2006
Dr. Parul Katiyar’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur in 2002
- MS in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh in 2006
- Training in Infertility Management and Laparoscopy Surgery from Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai, and Yale Medical School, USA