Designation of Dr. K Sridhar
Profile Snapshot of Dr. K Sridhar
- Dr. K Sridhar is a renowned Neurosurgeon currently associated with Global Hospitals in Chennai as the Director of the Institute of Neurosciences and Spinal Disorder.
- He has an experience of 35+ years in brain and spine surgery and has performed over 1000 complex brain tumor surgeries.
- His primary area of interest is skull base surgery, micro neurosurgery, and spine surgery, and is currently working on lesions of the brain stem.
- Dr. Sridhar has helped numerous patients with his skills and intelligence in neurosurgery and has been associated with various hospitals in the country while providing his services.
- Along with being an excellent neurosurgeon, he has spent most of the years of his career as a teacher helping undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Dr. K Sridhar is actively involved in research activities and has numerous articles and papers published in renowned national and international scientific journals. He has also written various textbooks on neurosurgery and is also on the editorial board of several neurosurgery journals.
Work Experience of Dr. K Sridhar
- Director of the Institute of Neurosciences and Spinal Disorder and Head of at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Chennai, Presently
- HOD of Neurosurgery at Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai in 2011
- Director of the National Neurosciences Centre, Kolkata in 2009
- Consultant of Neurosurgery Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai in 2006
- Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at V H S Hospital, Chennai in 2005
Dr. K Sridhar’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Madras Medical College, Chennai in 1982
- DNB in Neurosurgery from V H S Hospital, Chennai in 1990
Memberships of Dr. K Sridhar
- Neurological Society of India
- Association of Spinal Surgeons of India
- Skull Base Society of India
- Indian Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons