- Dr. K Sridhar is a renowned Neurosurgeon currently associated with Global Hospitals in Chennai as the Director of the Institute of Neurosciences and Spinal Disorder.
- He has an experience of 35+ years in brain and spine surgery and has performed over 1000 complex brain tumor surgeries.
- His primary area of interest is skull base surgery, micro neurosurgery and spine surgery and is currently working on lesions of the brain stem.
- Dr. Sridhar has helped numerous patients with his skills and intelligence of neurosurgery and has been associated with various hospitals in the country while providing his services.
- Along with being an excellent neurosurgeon, he has spent most of the years of his career as a teacher helping under graduate and post graduate students.
- He is actively involved in research activities and has numerous articles and papers published in renowned national and international scientific journals. He has also written various textbooks on neurosurgery and is also on the editorial board of several neurosurgery journals.
- Director of the Institute of Neurosciences and Spinal Disorder and Head of at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Chennai, Presently
- HOD of Neurosurgery at Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai, 2011
- Director of the National Neurosciences Centre, Kolkata, 2009
- Consultant of Neurosurgery Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai, 2006
- Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at V H S Hospital, Chennai, 2005
- MBBS from Madras Medical College, Chennai, 1982
- DNB in Neurosurgery from V H S Hospital, Chennai, 1990
- Neurological Society of India
- Association of Spinal Surgeons of India
- Skull Base Society of India
- Indian Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons