Dr. Hrishikesh Pai
- Medical Director – Bloom IVF Group
- President Elect – FOGSI 2022-2023
- Administrator – FOGSI Manyata Initiative
- Director – Corporate Affairs, IFFS
- International Federation of Fertility Societies
- Adjunct Asst Professor at Eastern Virginia Medical School, USA
- Post Graduate Teacher in Gynaecology at DNB Examinations, India
- Visiting Professor in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Manipal University, India
- Dr. Hrishikesh Pai is a highly accomplished gynecologist and obstetrician in India and a leading IVF specialist of the country.
- He has set up several IVF centers all across the country and is associated with several hospitals as the head of the IVF department in collaboration with Bloom IVF Group.
- He started the first Assisted Laser Hatching unit as well as the first micromanipulation procedure at Bloom IVF. He also introduced several other fertility treatment procedures and services such as Oocyte freezing and ovarian tissue freezing for patients with cancer.
- He holds an extensive experience of 26+ years in the field of IVF and fertility treatment and has helped hundreds of couple conceive and start a family.
- In order to help the economically backward sections to avail the new and innovative techniques to help conceive, he started the IVF unit at D Y Patil Medical College in Pune.
- Dr. Pai is an extensively knowledgeable and skilled fertility expert and has trainings in the field of infertility treatment such as pre implantation genetics and reproductive biology.
- For his contributions and efforts towards helping infertile patients, Dr. Pai has received several awards and accolades as well. His center received the award of the best IVF group in the country from Frost & Sullivan.
- He is a member of various medical organizations where he holds prestigious positions. He was elected as a member of the BOD for the renowned International Federation of Fertility Societies which is also the first for any Indian.
- He has also served as the Senior Vice President and the Chairman of the Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies of India.
- Dr. Pai has numerous publications to his credit in renowned medical and infertility journals of the world. He has attended uncountable meetings, seminars, CMEs and conferences as a lecturer and speaker and delivered presentations on the various methods and advancements in the field of infertility treatment.
- Director of Bloom IVF Group
- Director of IVF and Infertility at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant of Gynecology & Obstetrics and IVF at Fortis La Femme Hospital, New Delhi
- Head of IVF unit and Consultant Gynecology & Obstetrics at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Head of IVF Unit and Gynecology & Obstetrics at D Y Patil Medical College, Mumbai
- Assistant Honorary Professor of Gynecology at D Y Patil Medical College, Mumbai
- Honorary Consultant of Gynecology & Obstetrics at Kurla Bhaba Municipal General Hospital, Mumbai
- Post Graduate Teacher for DNB (Gynecology and Obstetrics) of the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- MBBS from G S Medical College and K E M Hospital, Mumbai
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the University of Mumbai
- MSc in Clinical Embryology and Andrology from Eastern Virginia Medical Scholl, USA
- Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Fellow of the Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Training in Preimplantation Genetics from Verlinsky Unit, Chicago and Az Vub, Brussels
- Research Fellow for Reproductive Biology at the Royal Women’s Hospital, Melbourne
- Former Vice president and Present Secretary General of Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Former President of Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists
- Former President of Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- Executive Board member of International Federation of Fertility Societies
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- European Society of Human Reproduction
- Indian Association of Human Reproduction
- National Association of Voluntary Sterilization
- Middle East Fertility Society
- Indian Association of Ultrasound (Medicine and Biology chapter)
Awards and Recognitions
- Honored with Doctor of the Year title by Indian Medical Association in 2017
- Received Dr. B N Purandare Outstanding Service Award in 2017
- Honored with the FERTOCON Life Time Award for Excellence for Assisted Reproductive Techniques in 2015
- Received the 21st Lions Gold Award for 2014- 2015
- Received Medscape India Unite for care for Excellence in Gynecology in 2014
- Received the Frost and Suleiman International Award for Best Infertility Service in India in 2013
- Honored with Excellent IVF Doctor of India by RK Excellence Awards in 2011
- Received the Nav Shakti Paper Award for Yeoman Service in Medicine in 2008
- Received the Rajiv Gandhi Rashtriya Ekta Award in 2002