Snapshot of Bloom IVF Center
- Bloom IVF Centre is one of the leading and the largest group of fertility centers in India with 9 IVF centers, 4 assisted fertility centers and 5 affiliate units across Delhi, Mumbai and Punjab.
- The Directors of Bloom IVF are: Dr. Hrishikesh D. Pai & Dr. Nandita Palshetkar, two of the most reputed IVF Experts in India.
- The first center was established in 1991 with the vision to provide help and assistance to couple who have difficulty in conceiving naturally.
- It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified IVF center with accreditation of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction.
- Each of the centers has a state of the art infrastructure and is fully equipped with the latest and advanced technologies for assisted reproduction.
- The centers are backed by team of highly skilled and experienced medical professionals in the field of gynecology and obstetrics, embryology, urology and fertility.
Special Highlights of Bloom IVF
- Excellent team of IVF specialists backed by team of gynecologists and embryologists
- Technologically advanced laboratories and world class infrastructure
- Process of treatment at par with the international standards
- Complete ethical practices along with patient councelling
- High success rates among other IVF centers with more than 3000 ART cycles annually
- First clinic to start embryoscope in Asia in 2012 and also first in India to use spindle view technology