- Dr. Saroja Koppala is an expert Gynecologist and Obstetrician in Hyderabad with years of experience and expertise in the management and treatment of infertility.
- She is highly trained and experienced in all forms of ART and has helped in achieving a large number of successful pregnancies.
- She received most of her trainings in infertility and reproductive medicine from prestigious fertility clinics in the UK and has also spent a considerable amount of time in practicing at several renowned hospitals.
- Dr. Koppala finds interest in the management of women with recurrent miscarriage, repetitive implantation failure, failed IVF cycles, endometriosis, adenomyosis and low ovarian reserve.
- She holds memberships of well known medical organizations like the FICOG and ISAR and also regularly attends conferences, seminars, scientific meetings and CMEs in the national and international level.
- She has a keen interest in research and has numerous publications to her credit in renowned national and international journals. Her works have also been published as articles and abstracts in newspapers and women magazines.
- She is also invited as a speaker and faculty in various seminars for women wellness where she has shared her experiences and talked on the advancements in the field of infertility and assisted reproductive techniques.
- Infertility Management for complicated cases
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Nova IVI Fertility, Hyderabad
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Great Western Hospital, Swindon
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital, Grimbsy
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at University of Dundee Hospital, Dundee
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Southern General Hospital, Glasgow
- MBBS from Kurnool Medical College
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati
- Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP), UK
- Certificate course in management of infertile couple, IVF and embryo transfer of the British Fertility Society
- Training in IVF and Infertility from Aberdeen Fertility Centre, UK
- Indian Medical Association
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction