Designation of Dr. Saroja Koppala
Dr. Saroja Koppala
IVF Specialist and Gynaecologist
Consultant – IVF and Infertility
Nova IVI Fertility, Hyderabad, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Saroja Koppala
- Dr. Saroja Koppala is an expert Gynecologist and Obstetrician in Hyderabad with years of experience and expertise in the management and treatment of infertility.
- She is highly trained and experienced in all forms of ART and has helped in achieving a large number of successful pregnancies.
- She received most of her training in infertility and reproductive medicine from prestigious fertility clinics in the UK and has also spent a considerable amount of time practicing at several renowned hospitals.
- Dr. Koppala finds interest in the management of women with recurrent miscarriage, repetitive implantation failure, failed IVF cycles, endometriosis, adenomyosis, and low ovarian reserve.
- She holds memberships of well-known medical organizations like the FICOG and ISAR and also regularly attends conferences, seminars, scientific meetings, and CMEs at the national and international levels.
- Dr. Saroja Koppala has a keen interest in research and has numerous publications to her credit in renowned national and international journals. Her works have also been published as articles and abstracts in newspapers and women’s magazines.
- She is also invited as a speaker and faculty in various seminars for women’s wellness where Dr. Koppala has shared her experiences and talked about the advancements in the field of infertility and assisted reproductive techniques.
Work Experience of Dr. Saroja Koppala
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Nova IVI Fertility, Hyderabad
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Great Western Hospital, Swindon
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital, Grimbsy
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at University of Dundee Hospital, Dundee
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Southern General Hospital, Glasgow
Dr. Saroja Koppala’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Kurnool Medical College
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati
- Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP), UK
- Certificate course in management of infertile couples, IVF, and embryo transfer of the British Fertility Society
- Training in IVF and Infertility from Aberdeen Fertility Centre, UK
Memberships of Dr. Saroja Koppala
- Indian Medical Association
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction