- Dr. Kaberi Banerjee is a renowned Gynecologist in Delhi and one of the leading infertility and IVF specialists in India.
- She holds over 20 years of experience in gynecology and obstetrics and has over a decade of experience and extensive training in IVF and infertility management and treatment.
- Along with her team of embryologists and experts, Dr. Banerjee has helped in over 6000 pregnancies through ART (Assisted reproductive techniques).
- She is currently associated with Advanced Fertility and Gynecology Center in New Delhi as the Clinical Director and prior to that she has been associated with other leading hospitals like AIIMS, Max Healthcare and Moolchand Medcity in Delhi and Assisted Reproduction and Gynecology Clinic (ARGC) in London
- She received her training in IVF and fertility treatment from the renowned Guys and St Thomas Hospital in London as also served as the Clinical Fellow at the Hospital for a year.
- She holds memberships of esteemed medical organizations such as the prestigious Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology of London along with several other medical societies.
- Dr. Banerjee has received several awards and recognitions for her work and dedication towards the field of IVF in India. She has attended several conferences, meetings and seminars as a key speaker and delivered lectures and presentations in both national and international forums.
- She founded the international organization Current Practices and Recent Advances in ART to recognize the advances and researches done in the field of IVF and infertility.
- She is also an active researcher and has numerous publications in the form of papers, articles, abstracts and chapters in renowned national and international journals on gynecology and infertility.
- Her contributions in the field of IVF and infertility are enormous and she has been constantly working towards bringing better and affordable fertility treatment for all sections of the society.
- Egg Donation
- Donor Gamates
- Failed IVF cycle
- Fertility treatment in males and females
- Pre implantation screening and diagnosis
- Laser Assisted Hatching
- Blastocyst culture and transfer
- Gynecological surgery
- Egg freezing
- Sperm freezing
- Clinical Director of Infertility and IVF at Advance Fertility and Gynecology Centre, New Delhi
- Consultant of Gynecology, Infertility and IVF at Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant of Gynecology, Infertility and IVF at Moolchand Medcity, Delhi
- Consultant of Infertility and IVF at ARGC, London
- Senior Resident and Research Fellow of Gynecology and Obstetrics at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Clinical Fellow of Gynecology and Obstetrics at Guys Hospital, London
- MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MD in Gynecology and Obstetrics from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Membership of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, London
- Membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology Societies of India
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- India Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Delhi
- Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology
- National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India
- AIIMS Alma Mater
Awards and Recognitions
- Received the Indian Medical Association award for IVF in 2007
- Received the Bharat Jyoti Award for outstanding contribution in Medicine in 2008
- Received the India Excellence Award in 2015
- Papers selected and presented at the 12th World Congress of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology in New York in 2002
- Organizing Chairperson and Founder of Current Practices and Recent Advances in ART (CUPART)