- Dr. Deepak Sarin is a well-known Head and Neck Onco surgeon with specialization in oral and throat cancers.
- He has over 20 years of experience and is currently the Director of Head and Neck Oncology Unit of the Cancer Institute at Medanta- The Medicity.
- His interest lies in minimally invasive surgeries for head and neck cancer and is also an expert in Robotic and Laser surgery.
- Earlier he has been associated with Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi and Artemis Hospital in Gurgaon. He holds credit of establishing the Head and Neck surgery department in both the hospitals and also started the Head and Neck Surgery unit in Medanta.
- He has been actively involved in research in Head and Neck oncology and contributed several papers and abstracts on the same.
- Director (Cancer Institute), Head and Neck Oncology at Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon since 2011
- Head of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon from 2007 to 2011
- Consultant and Head of Head and Neck Surgery at Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from 2005 to 2007
- MBBS from AIIMS, New Delhi, 1994
- MS in ENT-Otolaryngology from AIIMS, New Delhi, 1997
- DNB in Otolaryngology from National Board of Examinations, 2001
- Clinical Fellowship in Head and Neck surgery from Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Centre, University of Miami, 2005
- Foundation of Head and Neck Oncology
- All India Rhinology Society
Awards and Recognitions
- Chandler Society Award, 2005
- Mukut Sahariya Award, 1997
- Kamani Charity Book Prize, 1997