Profile Snapshot of Dr. Deepak Sarin
- Dr. Deepak Sarin is a well-known Head and Neck Onco surgeon with a specialization in oral and throat cancers.
- He has over 20 years of experience and is currently the Director of the Head and Neck Oncology Unit of the Cancer Institute at Medanta- The Medicity.
- His interest lies in minimally invasive surgeries for head and neck cancer and is also an expert in Robotic and Laser surgery.
- Earlier Dr. Deepak Sarin has been associated with Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi and Artemis Hospital in Gurugram. He holds the credit for establishing the Head and Neck surgery department in both the hospitals and also started the Head and Neck Surgery unit in Medanta.
- Dr. Sarin has been actively involved in research in Head and Neck Oncology and contributed several papers and abstracts on the same.
Dr. Deepak Sarin’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Deepak Sarin
Dr. Deepak Sarin’s Qualifications
- MBBS from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1994
- MS in ENT-Otolaryngology from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1997
- DNB in Otolaryngology from National Board of Examinations in 2001
- Clinical Fellowship in Head and Neck surgery from Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Centre, University of Miami in 2005
Memberships of Dr. Deepak Sarin
- Foundation of Head and Neck Oncology
- All India Rhinology Society
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Deepak Sarin
- Chandler Society Award in 2005
- Mukut Sahariya Award in 1997
- Kamani Charity Book Prize in 1997